The Student Room Group

Edge Hill Accommodation 2018

Is anybody applying for on-campus accommodation at Edge Hill? I'm moving from quite a way away and would love to meet people moving into the same accommodation as me! Feel free to reply to this thread or message me if you are!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by olivertrickett18
Is anybody applying for on-campus accommodation at Edge Hill? I'm moving from quite a way away and would love to meet people moving into the same accommodation as me! Feel free to reply to this thread or message me if you are!

Hiii, which accomadation have you applied for as a first choice?
Original post by laurenclarkk
Hiii, which accomadation have you applied for as a first choice?

Yooo, I can't remember exactly but I think off the top of my head it's chancellors?? I think anyway I can't actually remember haha :smile:
Ohhh has I've applied there but main halls is municipal first choice !! Still nice to talk to someone going to Edgehill, I know no one 😂
Ohhh has I've applied there but main halls is municipal first choice !! Still nice to talk to someone going to Edgehill, I know no one 😂

Ahhhh awesome, I see we actually live quite close to each other? You're in Burnley and I'm up in Kendal! What are you going to study?
Original post by olivertrickett18
Ahhhh awesome, I see we actually live quite close to each other? You're in Burnley and I'm up in Kendal! What are you going to study?

Yeah not too far! I'm doing primary education with English, you?
Yeah not too far! I'm doing primary education with English, you?

Thats so cool, like not to be creepy but we should so meet up before uni starts, would be nice to have a friend when we start! I'm doing Film and Television production :smile:
That'd be great! I was so nervous, didn't think I'd know anyone turning up!
That'd be great! I was so nervous, didn't think I'd know anyone turning up!

Do you have any social medias? You can message me if you want (on here anyway)
Ahh yeahh, it's just lauren Clark on Facebook and _laurenclarkx_ on instagram
Ahh yeahh, it's just lauren Clark on Facebook and _laurenclarkx_ on instagram

awesome, when I get home from school I'll add you (If thats alright)
Yeah that's great 😁
Reply 12
Hi guys

I’m also starting PGCE Primary with English in September. What accommodation did you choose to stay in ? I’m coming from Ireland and know no one lol !!
Original post by Damm96
Hi guys

I’m also starting PGCE Primary with English in September. What accommodation did you choose to stay in ? I’m coming from Ireland and know no one lol !!

Hey hows it going, I've applied for chancellors south I think and like graduates and palatine courts! I don't know anyone either, maybe we could be friends! Have you come across for the open day or anything?
Reply 14
Yea deffs !! I as just over for the interview there not going to any open days - it’s so hard to know what accommodation to apply to do you use social media ?
Original post by Damm96
Yea deffs !! I as just over for the interview there not going to any open days - it’s so hard to know what accommodation to apply to do you use social media ?

Ahhh right I didn't have to have an interview but I've been there for an open day then an applicant day, and yeah I have social media! I can give you some advice on applying for accommodation since I've been and looked round it twice
Reply 16
Are you doing the PGCE in primary - the 1 year postgrad ? - I emailed accommodation and they told me they do not offer on campus living for PGCE students ?
Original post by Damm96
Are you doing the PGCE in primary - the 1 year postgrad ? - I emailed accommodation and they told me they do not offer on campus living for PGCE students ?

Ah no I'm doing an undergrad course in film and television, but i think they only offer accommodation to first year students? i'm not sure
I know I'm late to this, but... Hi! I've applied for Palatine Court as first, but Chancellors second (I'll be happy with any - well I'm gonna have to be, can't commute 3 and a half hours one way by train everyday)
Original post by MorgzC
I know I'm late to this, but... Hi! I've applied for Palatine Court as first, but Chancellors second (I'll be happy with any - well I'm gonna have to be, can't commute 3 and a half hours one way by train everyday)

Hey awesome, I think I've applied to Palatine and Chancellors too, hopefully we'll be flatmates or hopefully see each other at some point! What course have you applied for? and how come you have to commute every day, are you not staying on campus?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending