The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Simpsons accommodation 2018

Hi just looking for anyone who is staying in simpsons accomodation.
I am in room 0106. I believe it's a flat of 6.
-Jess
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Thankyou
Hey Jess,

I'm also in simpsons along with a friend of mine. We're in flat 2702 and 2703. I would say maybe grab the Facebook group but they haven't actually made one yet. I hope more people will find this soon!

Ruth x
I'm in room 2301, hopefully they'll make the fb group soon lol
(edited 6 years ago)
Im in 2107 :smile: will a group be made by the uni?
Hey ! It's good to see some others coming into it! Yeah they have accommodation simpsons reps that usually start a group. They've been a bit slow on the uptake this year but they will manage.

What are you guys studying?
Original post by AngryLettuce
Hey ! It's good to see some others coming into it! Yeah they have accommodation simpsons reps that usually start a group. They've been a bit slow on the uptake this year but they will manage.

What are you guys studying?

Psychology, yourself? I have requested to join the 'NTU Halls - Simpsons 2018/19' Facebook group but my request is still pending lol. Hopefully people start looking into accommodation soon.
Original post by sonicmonkey2000
Psychology, yourself? I have requested to join the 'NTU Halls - Simpsons 2018/19' Facebook group but my request is still pending lol. Hopefully people start looking into accommodation soon.

Yeah I tried to join that when it first appeared but I waited for about a month with no response. They might be waiting for the place to be fully booked before opening it. I hope its up soon because it's seriously the easiest way to find flatmates. 😂
Reply 9
I'm in flat 0605 x

Yeah hopefully they open the chats soon and I’m studying psychology with sociology
Original post by d123faye
I'm in flat 0605 x

So you on the ground floor aswell?
Original post by jess11072000
So you on the ground floor aswell?

Yeah are you? X
Yeah are you? X

Yeah room 0106 I know I’m in a flat of 6 but not really sure how the blocks or layout work
Original post by jess11072000
Yeah room 0106 I know I’m in a flat of 6 but not really sure how the blocks or layout work

I think I'm in block D, I'm sure we'll meet at some point if we're on the same floor! Might make a Facebook group chat for people in Simpson or something? Xx
I think I'm in block D, I'm sure we'll meet at some point if we're on the same floor! Might make a Facebook group chat for people in Simpson or something? Xx

That sounds good, please lmk if you decide to make it
That sounds good, please lmk if you decide to make it

Send me your name and we can start one x
Send me your name and we can start one x

yeah that's not a problem, it's just that I can't seem to be able to private message you?

Yeah that would be good if you did, theirs meant to be one the uni makes and I sent a request but it’s been ages and their not adding people. It would be nice to know more people in the building, we are going to be living with them for a year 😂
Thanks for the info, I wanted to be a little out of the uni so I’m not necessarily studying where I live, I know it’s about a 20 minute walk, is it an easy route to get to the uni then?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending