The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Do I HAVE to meet the entry requirements to be accepted?

I just received a conditional offer for a 2nd year transfer but I have to have passed all my modules first time and have achieved 120 points/credits overall. Will I still be accepted even if they're resits? I remember applying for your uni when I was in college and they offered me relatively low requirement (2 A Levels). So I'm just concerned whether or not I will be accepted for a transfer under resits? I only failed first semester as I didn't try, but since I am putting the work in this semester my grades are ok. also what grade/percentage do I have to achieve in each module to be accepted for a transfer?
Original post by Anonuser345
I just received a conditional offer for a 2nd year transfer but I have to have passed all my modules first time and have achieved 120 points/credits overall. Will I still be accepted even if they're resits? I remember applying for your uni when I was in college and they offered me relatively low requirement (2 A Levels). So I'm just concerned whether or not I will be accepted for a transfer under resits? I only failed first semester as I didn't try, but since I am putting the work in this semester my grades are ok. also what grade/percentage do I have to achieve in each module to be accepted for a transfer?

Ring admissions up again. Sounds like they dont realise they have given you an impossible offer if you have failed exams already. Have your marks ready to show the improvement, they may be lenient imo.
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending