The Student Room Group

Can me and her work?!

Hello,
So a bit of back story. I remember this girl from when I was at such form (I left last summer). She was quite attractive and now I followed her on Instagram. So as you can tell I’m 18, almost 19 and she is in year 11 so almost 16. I haven’t spoken to her yet but I’m not sure what to do. Could it work? I know we couldn’t do anything until she turned 16 but is it wrong for someone of aged 19 to date a 16 year old?
I am 19 and I would not look for anyone below AS
it could work but i don't see why you'd bother if you don't know or speak to each other and if she's only 'quite attractive'. look for someone who has started their period
You could always try, if she doesn't take the bait, plenty of other fishes in the sea (especially since you just find her "quite attractive").
Reply 4
Original post by JDieMstr
You could always try, if she doesn't take the bait, plenty of other fishes in the sea (especially since you just find her "quite attractive").

I meant more than quite, just the way I speak (or type). Yeah I suppose it’s worth it but I worry as she’s 15 right now. Should I wait till she’s 16 to speak to her?
Original post by Anonymous
I meant more than quite, just the way I speak (or type). Yeah I suppose it’s worth it but I worry as she’s 15 right now. Should I wait till she’s 16 to speak to her?

It is amazing how many people are in this situation; maybe I'm just looking out for it because I'm in a similar situation. I met her 2 years ago and we just made friends casually and she'd come in and speak to me at work throughout the week.

The advice I got was to wait until she was 16 (which I was going to do anyway). I'm not sure if it will work out or not because I've never been in this situation before. So I don't know if it will work out for you but all I know is, the heart loves blindly - you can't help that.
Reply 6
It is amazing how many people are in this situation; maybe I'm just looking out for it because I'm in a similar situation. I met her 2 years ago and we just made friends casually and she'd come in and speak to me at work throughout the week.

The advice I got was to wait until she was 16 (which I was going to do anyway). I'm not sure if it will work out or not because I've never been in this situation before. So I don't know if it will work out for you but all I know is, the heart loves blindly - you can't help that.

Must be quite a wait for you if you met two years ago 😬 but best of luck man, it is best to wait till they’re 16 though because of the laws.
Must be quite a wait for you if you met two years ago 😬 but best of luck man, it is best to wait till they’re 16 though because of the laws.

No I wasn't looking for anything back then, I was in a different relationship at the time so I just enjoyed talking to her occasionally and seeing what she was doing in her life on social media! It's only now that we have started to get a lot closer, so things are taking a turn in that direction.

Of course I will be waiting! good luck to you
Hello,
So a bit of back story. I remember this girl from when I was at such form (I left last summer). She was quite attractive and now I followed her on Instagram. So as you can tell I’m 18, almost 19 and she is in year 11 so almost 16. I haven’t spoken to her yet but I’m not sure what to do. Could it work? I know we couldn’t do anything until she turned 16 but is it wrong for someone of aged 19 to date a 16 year old?

It's "could she and I work?", you dumb ****.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending