The Student Room Group

who thinks fasih should own tsr

i think i should own tsr because in a matter of weeks, i took over this pathetic website. Who else agrees with me?!

Scroll to see replies

I have become so huge on this forum that people are now using my name for attention yet they call me attention seekers
nobody does, stop with this s***
Lolllll
Sorry they use your username? Pretty sure its more negative than positive but whatever makes you feel better about yourself
This might be him anon.
I have not created this thread
Reply 7
i think @TheGirlFelonXxXx should just ask me out already. Shes clearly intereseted. I should be the CEO of tsr
Reply 8
i should be made community assistant
Reply 9
Original post by Fasih123
I have become so huge on this forum that people are now using my name for attention yet they call me attention seekers

lool they're tryna make a point your nothing other than an annoying little sh*t :biggrin:
Original post by Anonymous
i think i should own tsr because in a matter of weeks, i took over this pathetic website. I also pull numbers chicks such as @cat_mac and @TheGirlFelonXxXx/ Who else agrees with me?!

"Who thinks Fasih should own TSR?"
"I think I should own TSR."

Mate, you didn't need to make it so obvious you were behind the thread. We pretty much all gathered that from the title as it had your name in it. Those girls you named share the same opinion of us (attention-seeking, desparate, etc.) and honestly, if you could see yourself from our perspective, your opinion would be mutual. Do you really have nothing better to do with your life? If this is the epitome of your enjoyment then I feel sorry for you. :s-smilie:
your irrelevant, one day im going to be your boss
Original post by TheAlchemistress
This might be him anon.

truss
i think @Know Your Enemy has a crush on me, well im sorry to say that you've been rejected. #Fasihforpresident
LOL at stupid idiots here thinking its me
Original post by Fasih123
LOL at stupid idiots here thinking its me

You have a strong supporter then.
i think @Know Your Enemy has a crush on me, well im sorry to say that you've been rejected. #Fasihforpresident

Funniest thing I've read all day. I don't know what you look like so what have I got to crush on?
(edited 6 years ago)
you lot are sooo dumb, its obviously not me. Fools xD
I literally didn't even know who Know Your Enemy was before anon's post.
you lot are sooo dumb, its obviously not me. Fools xD

i meant im not fasih, im pretending to be him because hes so awsome

Quick Reply

Latest