The Student Room Group

I am really not good looking

Scroll to see replies

Original post by justanotherchica
dude did you even read any of the comments on the height post, how the **** did you come to that conclusion?
You're not bad looking but a bit od style and a new haircut would do you good.

Date me then?
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
What nasty comment did I say? I didnt contradict his looks in any negative way

It's pretty obvious what you meant by your previous comment, pretending like you don't know what you wrote doesn't really fool anybody. In case you are genuinely unaware, what you wrote could easily be taken as a negative appraisal of his looks
Reply 62
I've always said this but for women it's far easier because even if they aren't that good looking they can use makeup to cover that up but either way they'll still get men hollering at them because they've got other features e.g a big butt. For men it's different just get money and regardless of what you look like women will come to you it's as simple as that. Nobody should complain about appearance to be honest especially if they're seeking a relationship theres always ways to work around your appearance and still make yourself attractive.
Original post by sain1993
Date me then?

Looks are not the most important thing, personality is important too and idk anythink about you. Idek who you are. It would have been a possibility if I acc knew you.
Original post by justanotherchica
Looks are not the most important thing, personality is important too and idk anythink about you. Idek who you are. It would have been a possibility if I acc knew you.

Justanotherchic who said **** off then.
sucks to be you
Original post by sam717
i dont think its nice lying to him

what makes you think im lying
Original post by sain1993
Justanotherchic who said **** off then.

do you really think you're acc going to get responses online?
I'm not interested in any guy rn because I have the most important exams of my life in June. Get out there man, change your style haircut etc. and talk to real girls.
hey fasih,
ik im usually an a** to you but honestly I'm too tired and I feel like just being nice for once.
Girls like a guy who is confident and who doesn't worry about how they are in front of a girl.
I would say you've got a decent chance, given your threads on here.
People troll you, but honestly I think we can all agree that we enjoy doing that and so in that way, people appreciate you being here.
I say just be yourself and don't be afraid to reach out to girls you decide you like.
I wish you best of luck mate.
GetMeOffMyPhone

PS: Please stop making these posts, we get it.
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
What nasty comment did I say? I didnt contradict his looks in any negative way

you said: now I see why he don't get girls.
that sounds to me like a negative thing to say.
please can we stop beating the **** out of him.
what did he do to any of you.
much less, what has anyone on tsr done to anyone that really affects them.
I know we like trolling him.
but please for the sake of peace and quiet can refrain from it.
also, no need to beat up attention seekers.
they likely struggle when we don't see it.
please lets just let each other be and get along.
- GetMeOffMyPhone
Original post by YouAreAYute
what makes you think im lying

you called him peng funny that :biggrin:
Original post by sam717
you called him peng funny that :biggrin:

it was peng, shame it got taken down

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending