The Student Room Group

who thinks fasih should own tsr

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
nah, im pretty new to trs so i highly doubt you would know me if i said

say it and I'll follow you
Original post by justanotherchica
LOl im sorry. I made a post saying that I feel sorry for Fasih and I think you repped me and then straight after the OP commented saying that he feels sorry for Fasih too so I kinda assumed it was you.

Nah, just coincidence. I'm anon 3
All the anons and the OP are actually Fasih on multiple devices, using alt accounts. He's finally achieved tier 2 shitposting:adore:.
He has just confessed that he's not me
Original post by Fasih123

Boy who cried wolf. Even a troll wouldn’t care enough to mirror your speech patterns and mannerisms.
Original post by cat_mac
Boy who cried wolf. Even a troll wouldn’t care enough to mirror your speech patterns and mannerisms.

??
Original post by gigi77774
??

He’s made countless threads on anon about himself and how great he is, about how he wants to move the england so he can date white girls, all sorts of crap.

I know you’re seeing some kind of injustice going on but you really don’t know what’s been going on for the past few weeks, it really isn’t worth your time to defend a serial troll. He’ll just start saying you’re his girlfriend.
Original post by cat_mac
He’s made countless threads on anon about himself and how great he is, about how he wants to move the england so he can date white girls, all sorts of crap.

I know you’re seeing some kind of injustice going on but you really don’t know what’s been going on for the past few weeks, it really isn’t worth your time to defend a serial troll. He’ll just start saying you’re his girlfriend.

Lol true.

Oh I know, I was being sarcastic. I'd imagine the reality of who the OP is would be way more boring.

Spoiler

Original post by cat_mac

Have you ever done anything other than spreading unwarranted hate against me?

No Fasih, my entire life revolves around you.

I got bored of your nonsense ages ago, but i’m still being tagged so here I am.
:goaway:

Fasih my son, its not too late to turn a new leaf and become a TSRIAN
Original post by cat_mac
No Fasih, my entire life revolves around you.

I got bored of your nonsense ages ago, but i’m still being tagged so here I am.
:goaway:

Nah for real you got insta?
You know what, I think you should own TSR. Just cos of the amount of attention u get in posts- Man U have some dedicated fans! :wink:
I have not created this thread

Wow. Such BS
Wtf smh 🤦🏽*♀️

Quick Reply

Latest