The Student Room Group

Muslim girls and sex

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MiszshorTea786
Word salad?

Stop speaking in riddles and just tell me which game you think I'm playing :lol:
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Stop speaking in riddles and just tell me which game you think I'm playing :lol:

You would know the games you are playing because you are playing the game.
You would know the games you are playing because you are playing the game.

Troll
Troll

Thank you. :smile:.

How would you like word salad?
Original post by orderofthelotus
Heard it from a friend so not sure who it was

Wow, strange, because the same exchange happened on TSR fairly recently, where an ISOC Muslimah in her 20s didn't know what it was :lol:
Wow, strange, because the same exchange happened on TSR fairly recently, where an ISOC Muslimah in her 20s didn't know what it was :lol:

No Planta, she knew what it was, she had a misunderstanding of the type. If i was to question you upon the types of infrastructure that is enclosed in a human anatomy, there are a variety of answers. Same aspect can also be applied here.

Nothing wrong with it. Now please do leave her alone. Thank you. :smile:
Original post by Milky_Way
okay I wouldn't worry about sex addiction lmao imo thats vv unlikely

Exactly this.

orderofthelotus
Heard it from a friend so not sure who it was

Wow, strange, because the same exchange happened on TSR fairly recently, where an ISOC Muslimah in her 20s didn't know what it was

MiszshorTea786
No Planta, she knew what it was, she had a misunderstanding of the type. If i was to question you upon the types of infrastructure that is enclosed in a human anatomy, there are a variety of answers. Same aspect can also be applied here.

Nothing wrong with it. Now please do leave her alone. Thank you.

Wrong, what does that even mean? Anatomy is anatomy, it doesn't have multiple interpretations (like the Quran does :wink:). The clitoris is the clitoris, she didn't know what it was, simple. Stop trying to defend ignorance.
(edited 6 years ago)

Nah we’re talking about the same exchange, it’s just that I heard about it from someone.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
So confused lol how did mental health come into this. I said everyone’s different. I will rephrase it for you: if you was not naive about it or didn’t think much about resisting from haram acts when you were a Muslim then that’s clearly your choice and so I assume you just put desires over your faith at that time. You had free will, just like I have free will. I just choose not to masturbate because I have self control, don’t have the urge to and I want to follow the way of life from my Creator. Idc if you’re an ex Muslim, I’m being honest, if you’ve left Islam then you shouldn’t be worrying about this. Let’s leave this here as it will get off topic. No hard feelings :smile:

I was referring to the post where you said something like “you left Islam but you’re still unhappy” so I thought it was a dig at my mental health but okay sure whatever

You really clearly made an assumption about me/why ex Muslims leave Islam here:

And you started talking **** about Islam and my mental health so excuse me if I’m being negative but I can’t bring myself to care

Im sorry to intervene however you clearly do care otherwise you would not have brought it up.

You do realise your not the only ex-Muslim on this forum. So drop the pity act because simply the Muslims here are not going to sympathies with you.

Dunno what you’re on about: I meant I can’t bring myself to care about being negative so I don’t see the correlation between what I brought up and caring about coming off as negative

I don’t want Muslim sympathy lmao yall are amazing at jumping to baseless conclusions but I guess that’s what your faith is based on so it’s all you know how to do.

Good day!
uh yes it does. i think ur getting confused with Hanbali
Find a guy you like and trust and have sex. Don't feel the need to wait until you're married.

Wrong advice.She should marry the guy first.That way,their bond of love and trust will strengthen more.
Original post by Cammo dude
Wrong advice.She should marry the guy first.That way,their bond of love and trust will strengthen more.

Prepare to get refuted for your views. :smile:

I disagree. Telling someone to get married to a stranger just so they can have sex is the wrong advice.
Prepare to get refuted for your views. :smile:

Couldn't care less
(edited 6 years ago)
Coudn't care less

You can say that again, when the 'debate' starts.
I disagree. Telling someone to get married to a stranger just so they can have sex is the wrong advice.

Telling someone to commit Zina is also the wrong advice.

Who said get married to a stranger?get to know the guy first then get married.Just don't have sex before marriage.
Who said get married to a stranger?get to know the guy first then get married.Just don't have sex before marriage.

Well again, I disagree. You could get married and then find out you’re sexually incompatible.

That cannot occur in an arrange marriage. An individual only has one shot during the proposal stage and I doubt the 'couple' would question in regards to their sex life considering they are meeting each other for the first time.

They can but it will be awkward considering that the individuals father, brother uncle or a mahram is present whilst you talk with the potential husband.
Telling someone to commit Zina is also the wrong advice.

In your opinion. Not in mine because I do not recognise “zina” as a sin or anything morally wrong.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending