The Student Room Group

Its ok to be a faliure

Does anyone else feel like they're failing at everything right now? I just need reassurance that I'm not the only one.
yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes
yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes
It's not okay though.

The days are long but the years are short.

If you want to have a good life you can look back on in old-age with pride rather than regret then it is going to entail effort and perseverance.
Reply 3
Depends on what u mean by failure. If you mean below 4s then obviously it is.
Reply 4
Depends what you define as your failure. You could fail in school but excel in creating a company
No, but I'm sure plenty other people are
Reply 6
Original post by xhyper22
Depends on what u mean by failure. If you mean below 4s then obviously it is.

Nah like the lowest I've got is a 4 but I'm trying really hard to get higher than what I'm currently getting and nothing is changing and its frustrating and its like well maybe I should just accept that I'm not smart and jog on
Reply 7
Original post by YouAreAYute
yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes
yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes

:clap2::clap2::clap2:
Original post by Shaniqua499
Does anyone else feel like they're failing at everything right now? I just need reassurance that I'm not the only one.

Depends what you define as being a failure. To some this would mean still being a virgin to others it may mean getting bad grades and to others it may mean not contributing something original and of worth to their field of study.

Ultimately if you're happy you're successful if not then go do something about it.
Reply 9
Original post by Shaniqua499
Nah like the lowest I've got is a 4 but I'm trying really hard to get higher than what I'm currently getting and nothing is changing and its frustrating and its like well maybe I should just accept that I'm not smart and jog on

If you u've tried your hardest, then you're not a failure.

Quick Reply

Latest