The Student Room Group

Invoice to TSR

Scroll to see replies

@TheGirlFelonXxXx ahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Got Milk top lad
Lol, why do you even bother?
The funny thing is that the TSR mods actually get paid just to be on this site(And I feel like they abuse their power), while the rest of us don't earn a single penny:angry:
Original post by The RAR
The funny thing is that the TSR mods actually get paid just to be on this site(And I feel like they abuse their power), while the rest of us don't earn a single penny:angry:

The CTs (red names) are paid employees of TSRG. The rest of the team don’t get paid.
Original post by jsk800
*Where, you BTEC girl

Thanks for the correction. Oh and just bcuz someone made a simple mistake, doesnt mean that they are doing a BTEC and doing that type of course shouldnt be automatically assumed that my state of grammer is poor.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Got Milk
For my services this past year, I have calculated you owe me £200,000. I have not been payed for my time here an Im not happy. You guys have treated me like a cash cow and I want my slice of the profits. I have generated a mass of income for this site and not been paid a penny. The TSR top dogs never come on here as they are always of on cruises around the caribbean whilst Im here putting in the overtime.
You are a cash cow. Get back in your corner and shut up.
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
Thanks for the correction. Oh and just bcuz someone made a simple mistake, doesnt mean that they are doing a BTEC and doing that type of course shouldnt be automatically assumed that my state of grammer is poor.

because* doesn't* shouldn't* grammar*.
Wow is apostrophe alien to you? And you can't even spell "grammar" right. And you're a community assistant then i'm the owner of this website :wink:
Original post by Got KoolAid
because* doesn't* shouldn't* grammar*.
Wow is apostrophe alien to you? And you can't even spell "grammar" right. And you're a community assistant then i'm the owner of this website :wink:

Look ppl make mistakes, okay. So can you stop pointing out my grammar and being a CA doesnt mean it has to be top notch.
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
Look ppl make mistakes, okay. So can you stop pointing out my grammar and being a CA doesnt mean it has to be top notch.

people*. First time is a mistake, second time is a choice.
Original post by Got KoolAid
people*. First time is a mistake, second time is a choice.

Can you stop. Why does it affect you with the way I type? Atleast you understand what im saying

Quick Reply

Latest