The Student Room Group

Not sure if I should wait for all 5 offers

I've received 4 of 5 responses, and know which one I will likely Firm (Bristol) and just need to choose an insurance.
I haven't yet received a response from Imperial but I know I would rather not stay in London for uni.
I just need advice on whether I should wait for them in case I change my mind or if I should just withdraw that application and start applying for finance and accommodation.

Imperial require A*A*A and Bristol require A*AA so there's not much point in putting them as firm and insurance as it's only one step down.
I'm predicted A*A*A*
If you would rather not stay in London for a uni, then don't choose Imperial. Your insurance should be a uni that you're comfortable going to if you don't get your firm. I would advise to look at the other 3 unis, because you never know how long Imperial will take to reply to you. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Shaunie3
If you would rather not stay in London for a uni, then don't choose Imperial. Your insurance should be a uni that you're comfortable going to if you don't get your firm. I would advise to look at the other 3 unis, because you never know how long Imperial will take to reply to you. :smile:

Thanks, I'm just afraid of "making a decision I might regret" as my teacher put it
By the way you can apply to finance even if you havent made your choice yet
Original post by CheMisery
Thanks, I'm just afraid of "making a decision I might regret" as my teacher put it

Don't worry, I'm feeling the same! But in the end, you'll know that out of the 2 unis you have chosen, you'll not regret either one. That's why they need to be just right for you :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by MDesfontaine
By the way you can apply to finance even if you havent made your choice yet

Ah I don't know that, thanks :smile:
just worrying about accommodation now haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending