The Student Room Group

Why are all young girls automatically assumed to be innocent/victims?

Im sure many are but just as many are opportunistic sluts.

But why for example is it assumed that a far older male is taking advantage when very often its the girl taking advantage of the guy who is actually probably in a lot cases the only one keeping her on the straight and narrow.

In a nightclub scenario typically we often hear about stereotypical dodgy middle aged turkish/indian perv. In actual fact its the groups of women that are behaving badly and exploiting the men for what they can get.

Could a lot of these situations be avoided if westerners didn't allow their young daughters to roam free and if western society didn't keep trying to mix people from different ages, races and genders together and then wonder why society is one big pressure cooker.
seems you have a lot of anger towards women and western culture.
Original post by MDesfontaine
seems you have a lot of anger towards women and western culture.

Western parents should model their families on Indian ones. The way things are going, our youth in 20/30 years time will be fit for nothing; totally clapped out and unable to compete in their own workplace.
Original post by AgeOfTheBimbo
Western parents should model their families on Indian ones. The way things are going, our youth in 20/30 years time will be fit for nothing; totally clapped out and unable to compete in their own workplace.

No. Choice and Freedom of life is more important than youre ideology it self. Honestly if you dont like western culture dont live there
Original post by MDesfontaine
No. Choice and Freedom of life is more important than youre ideology it self. Honestly if you dont like western culture dont live there

I do want western culture, the original Christian european one and not the only imposed by Jewish/Frankfurt school bankers and other globalists.
Im sure many are but just as many are opportunistic sluts.

Could a lot of these situations be avoided if westerners didn't allow their young daughters to roam free and if western society didn't keep trying to mix people from different ages, races and genders together and then wonder why society is one big pressure cooker.

Allow their young daughters to roam free? Yeah I don't think that keeping us locked up is gonna do much good and the answer to stopping rape isn't hiding away young females. Are you an idiot? It shocks me that someone could suggest what you just did in this progressive day and age.
I do want western culture, the original Christian european one and not the only imposed by Jewish/Frankfurt school bankers and other globalists.

Honestly living in the past is never healthy. That is no longer Western culture and is only there for remote sections. Go to a convent or something itll be better for you
Original post by Neesaaaa
Allow their young daughters to roam free? Yeah I don't think that keeping us locked up is gonna do much good and the answer to stopping rape isn't hiding away young females. Are you an idiot? It shocks me that someone could suggest what you just did in this progressive day and age.

Yeah but your so vulnerable and pure it would be a crime to not keep you wrapped up in academic cotton wool.
Yeah but your so vulnerable and pure it would be a crime to not keep you wrapped up in academic cotton wool.

PLEASE tell me this is sarcasm or a sick joke. You are joking right ???
Reply 9
Not the worst trolling I've seen here, but still pretty obvious.
Original post by Neesaaaa
PLEASE tell me this is sarcasm or a sick joke. You are joking right ???

It was clearly sarcasm haha
Original post by HighOnGoofballs
It was clearly sarcasm haha

Thank God but you never know on TSR haha.
Reply 12

Then **** off to Mogadishu or some other unwestern place and stop wasting out time whining about your sordid little opinion.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending