The Student Room Group

MOJ Interviews

Scroll to see replies

Im wondering if anyone can help? Ive been placed on a reserve List. However
I have just noticed the number of jobs available has increased from 34 to 52. Just wondering if anyone knows why they'e done this?
Reply 61
Original post by Chan512
Im wondering if anyone can help? Ive been placed on a reserve List. However
I have just noticed the number of jobs available has increased from 34 to 52. Just wondering if anyone knows why they'e done this?

Hi, I’ve been placed on the reserve list well! And I’ve noticed that! Wonder why it’s changed
Original post by Djei
Hi, I’ve been placed on the reserve list well! And I’ve noticed that! Wonder why it’s changed

I don' know either apparently it's a good sign though!
Reply 63
Original post by Chan512
I don' know either apparently it's a good sign though!

Hopefully! I didn’t even get a feedback from my interview, but yes we shall wait.
Original post by Djei
Hopefully! I didn’t even get a feedback from my interview, but yes we shall wait.

I haven't had any feedback from my interview either. I just received an email saying I've been put on the reserve list. What position have you applied for?
Reply 65
Original post by Chan512
I haven't had any feedback from my interview either. I just received an email saying I've been put on the reserve list. What position have you applied for?

I applied for the administration assistant.
Original post by Djei
I applied for the administration assistant.

Hopefully we hear back soon!
Reply 67
Original post by Chan512
Hopefully we hear back soon!

Hya! Just got an email with a provisional offer! Hope you hear back from them soon!
Original post by Djei
Hya! Just got an email with a provisional offer! Hope you hear back from them soon!

Ahh Congratulations!! What area did you apply? I have still not heard anything yet :frown:
Reply 69
Original post by Chan512
Ahh Congratulations!! What area did you apply? I have still not heard anything yet :frown:

Thank you! Funny enough on the email it’s not specified the area I’ll be working hopefully won’t be too fair away from home. I’m sure they will get back to you this week! Fingers crossed
Original post by Djei
Thank you! Funny enough on the email it’s not specified the area I’ll be working hopefully won’t be too fair away from home. I’m sure they will get back to you this week! Fingers crossed

Typical!! Hopefully it won't be too far then! It would be great if they did! Fingers crosed
Hi, just wondering if anyone has an update regarding their vetting? I attended an interview last august.. told in October I was on reserve list as they’d offered positions to graduates. End of November they offered me a conditional offer based on pre employment checks.. and they have been ongoing ever since! I’ve had my health questionnaire, and also received my DBS back 3 weeks ago. My portal has now updated to “we will be in contact shortly regarding the next stage” - is the next stage references? As I know none of my references have been contacted! This whole process has been now ongoing for 12 months and it’s agonising! HahaThanks xo
Morning! I don’t suppose anyone can help? What was the structure of the interview with the MOJ for a AO caseworker role?
Has anyone ever had an interview with MOJ for a psychology-related post?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending