The Student Room Group

imperial response time

I submitted my UCAS in October, and still have no response from Imperial.
I've been told they wait a while, and the deadline isn't here yet but others have gotten rejections/interviews (from different courses)
is this a good sign? anyone know when they might respond as I want to move on with my application process and they're the last one.

(I'm applying for mathematics)
Same course same status. Waiting since October.
To be honest our chances of getting an offer now are pretty low (especially if we have taken the MAT). For MAT applicants they say on there website that applicates doing well on MAT hear back in January and now its 3 days before March, so yeah I wouldnt keep high hopes.
They usually wait till March to give out all the rejections, so I am pretty ready for getting rejected. The fact that we havent gotten rejections doesnt mean anything because, i dont think anyone has been rejected for maths yet (all are rejected in March).
Best of Luck. Did you take the MAT? If yes how was it?
Reply 2
Original post by Rohan77642
Same course same status. Waiting since October.
To be honest our chances of getting an offer now are pretty low (especially if we have taken the MAT). For MAT applicants they say on there website that applicates doing well on MAT hear back in January and now its 3 days before March, so yeah I wouldnt keep high hopes.
They usually wait till March to give out all the rejections, so I am pretty ready for getting rejected. The fact that we havent gotten rejections doesnt mean anything because, i dont think anyone has been rejected for maths yet (all are rejected in March).
Best of Luck. Did you take the MAT? If yes how was it?

yeah I didnt have high hopes tbh, didnt do great on the MAT as far as I rememeber
At least we find out soon no matter what the outcome is...wish you luck still!
Original post by CheMisery
yeah I didnt have high hopes tbh, didnt do great on the MAT as far as I rememeber
At least we find out soon no matter what the outcome is...wish you luck still!

Yeah hopefully you get an offer because you deserve offer much more than me. I have no chance cause because I have completely bombed the MAT and dont really have super impressive predictions either. So am nearly 99% certain of rejection.
Reply 4
Original post by Rohan77642
Yeah hopefully you get an offer because you deserve offer much more than me. I have no chance cause because I have completely bombed the MAT and dont really have super impressive predictions either. So am nearly 99% certain of rejection.

I'm sure you did better than you think, but good luck with your other Unis anyway I'm sure they're just as good - and a whole lot less stress haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending