The Student Room Group

Why do Indians think Zayn Malik is one of their own?

He's not an Indian, He's a Pakistani but you would see Indians claim on internet and media that he's Indian rather than Pakistani. If he's Indian, I am an Indian as well lol and they hate us. His first cousin used to live in Islamabad and he was a schoolmate of my cousins.

Scroll to see replies

Next thread.. "Why do Indians claim Fasih123 as one of their own"? :holmes:
never seen indians claim that, only that he's part asian.

The recent bit of "hype" that's already old news is that hes collaborating with with bollywood
Reply 3
Yes when I become the PM of Britain they will start calling me an "Indian" just like they do for every Overseas Pakistani.
Just out of curiosity do you currently live in Pakistan because most Pakistanis who don't aren't really bothered so I wanna see if my guess is right.
Fasih can you just stop with the molvi waist coats honestly just stop
Original post by Fasih123
Yes when I become the PM of Britain they will start calling me an "Indian" just like they do for every Overseas Pakistani.

I've never heard anyone call Sadiq Khan "indian"
Reply 7
He's not an Indian, He's a Pakistani but you would see Indians claim on internet and media that he's Indian rather than Pakistani. If he's Indian, I am an Indian as well lol and they hate us. His first cousin used to live in Islamabad and he was a schoolmate of my cousins.

South Asian (half).

Where is he said to be Indian
Reply 8
He's our national asset like Sadiq and Amir Khan. As soon as you see him doing something Islamic, same Indians will start disowning him
Reply 9
Original post by Neesaaaa

That's because he's not that popular with the mass. Most of the Indians don't even know him and answer to your previous question, I do live in Pakistan.
to your previous question, I do live in Pakistan.

HAHA I knew it !!!!!!! I'm actually so proud of myself lol
Reply 11
HAHA I knew it !!!!!!! I'm actually so proud of myself lol

What is there to get so hyper about?
Original post by Got KoolAid
Fasih can you just stop with the molvi waist coats honestly just stop

"Got KoolAid" :toofunny:
What is there to get so hyper about?

I believe the answer to that would be my spot on guess
I’m speaking on behalf of TSR community @Fasih123 but please stop posting for the good of us all
Original post by Bang Outta Order
"Got KoolAid" :toofunny:

yeaaahhhh boiiiii i'm a got milk fan
Reply 16
if there is a person who has done well for themself and he/she is ethnic ..often other members of that community will try and "claim" them even if they are only a fraction of the ethnicity the persons are from.

also anything mixed with white means white people less likely to claim them [1 drop rule]
Reply 17
LOL He's more of a white than an Indian lmfao
Original post by Got KoolAid
yeaaahhhh boiiiii i'm a got milk fan

yo you're tarded mate :nah: you got the koolaid av and all Im done :rofl: why did Milk even get banned for besides being annoying

I have loads of times. I do it too.

Quick Reply

Latest