The Student Room Group

Muslim girls and sex

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Then quote the Muslims, not me. And I'm perfectly relaxed, maybe it's you who needs to take a chill pill :wink:

Okay dude. Though it is quite confusing considering the amount of Anons on here :colondollar:.
Woaaaaah. You made good points but the last one is 1000% incorrect. Allah grants forgiveness for all sins but one, Shirk. So sister/brother please be more aware. Allah forgives Zina but its not worth it and you may never have a change to ask for forgiveness. Personally, that whats kept me away.
Original post by Anonymous
I’m dying for sex. I cannot wait till the day i have it. Any other muslim girl feel the same way?

i had the same feelings, i prayed for them to go bc i still want to be a virgin till marriage and they went, just pray..
Original post by Cxesar
Woaaaaah. You made good points but the last one is 1000% incorrect. Allah grants forgiveness for all sins but one, Shirk. So sister/brother please be more aware. Allah forgives Zina but its not worth it and you may never have a change to ask for forgiveness. Personally, that whats kept me away.

Sorry, who were you referring to?
Just testing to see if anything I attempt to post will be allowed without being removed by the mods...
Original post by XOfollower
uh yes it does. i think ur getting confused with Hanbali

@MiszshorTea786 Is this correct, sis?
not exactly, depends on your school of thought. For example Hanifi based in India and South Asia allow it on conditions:

1. To relieve sexual tension
2. one fears adultery or fornication
3.under the desire pressure

As far as I am aware, it's not allowed.
as far as im aware it is. on those conditions only.
Original post by ANM775
I said it in jest

I was hoping to get like 80 reps from the ISOC crew or something but that didn't happen.

tbh, I don't think any muslims repped it at all lol, just regular TSR members

Quite clear you were being sarcastic so of course they wouldn’t rep your post:colonhash:
That's just disgusting
Original post by Ninja Squirrel
Asalaamu alaykum (peace be unto you)

Oh ok I see.

I don't know why anyone would ever go for an arranged marriage then because I think actually sitting down and have more than one conversation with them would be much better for both parties then hearing about his personality and character from a third party (your dad).

Each to their own but I could never commit to marriage without spending a significant amount of time talking to her across multiple sit downs, under her dads supervision of course :smile:

Original post by MiszshorTea786
No brother.

...you two related?
Original post by orderofthelotus
I was referring to the post where you said something like “you left Islam but you’re still unhappy” so I thought it was a dig at my mental health but okay sure whatever

Well you quoted the wrong anon then so next time check and read properly smh because I never said that.
Sis I'm sorry, but I'm unsure of the context.
Sis I'm sorry, but I'm unsure of the context.

No problem.
Could someone explain to me the Islamic views surrounding sex? For both genders
uh yes it does. i think ur getting confused with Hanbali

Are you talking about Masturbation?
i feel the same way , im a muslim guy ,anyone from around Glasgow hmu 😂
Are you talking about Masturbation?

yes
Original post by ANM775
Log-off TSR right now and Pray to Allah that these Haram thoughts leave your soul..

Emmmmmm
Get married
Original post by Anonymous
Get married

Are we really doing this again 😐

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending