The Student Room Group

What does it mean when my bf tells me

Hi all, what does it mean when my bf tells me he won't tell me about talking to other girls again? We always end up having discussions about it when he tells me about a conversation he had with some other girl, he is very charming and attractive and he doesn't see himself that way so he doesn't understand what worries me.. It doesn't happen quite often, but when there's a girl with potential that i think would impress him -witty and cute - and he tells me about it.. I just can't stand it.. It makes me so jealous and sad and I even think that maybe she is the one for him.. Then I get mad at myself for standing in the way.. So with all my honestly i tell him ok, maybe you are better off with her - I'm just very insecure myself. So we do argue and he tells me he loves me and he is sad because I don't see it.. Then I feel even worse because of the jealous and annoying person I am.. But what I'm curious about is when he says "It was my fault" and he thinks it was a mistake to tell me about the encounter.. What does it mean?
Listen to your instinct, it doesn’t sound like he’s a good guy for you
This is what it means:
He WILL talk to other girls.
Even worse, behind your back.
He doesn't take your feelings into account, he is vain and is very selfish.
I would be under no surprise if he cheated on you or already has, no offence.
He is not treating you fairly and you deserve someone better.
I used to be like him, I know. I changed though, maybe if you show him you are at your last straws he will change.
Not gonna lie, you seem like the issue.
It seems like he’s at his wits end of trying to tell you normally that he’s had a discussion with someone of the same sex as you!

Please try and understand that boys can talk to other girls, it doesn’t necessarily mean anything more than a conversation.

Don’t listen to these chumps saying he’s bad for you - it seems like you need to change your views on him in order to move on in your relationship
I think he enjoys telling you stories and trusts you that it will be a sharing of experience and not something to fight about. Honestly, it's better that he tells you about those things and the same goes for you. Be best of ftiends that can share anything with each other :biggrin:
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Not gonna lie, you seem like the issue.
It seems like he’s at his wits end of trying to tell you normally that he’s had a discussion with someone of the same sex as you!

Please try and understand that boys can talk to other girls, it doesn’t necessarily mean anything more than a conversation.

Don’t listen to these chumps saying he’s bad for you - it seems like you need to change your views on him in order to move on in your relationship

I agree, so many people try to blame the other person but in this instance it sounds like you let your insecurity get in the way and thats where the probkem stems from.
(edited 6 years ago)
it means you've annoyed him by asking too much,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending