The Student Room Group

Tinder Bio

New, don't judge too much haha

'When not struggling to attend a 9am law lecture, I'm likely to be found playing badminton, football or dodgeball.

Half Turkish, and keen to explore Asia & the Americas!'

Too bland? Any tips on what should he added or removed appreciated.
Sounds good to me!

Can't imagine people care too much about your bio on Tinder.. more your looks lol.
Not to be critical mate but I think it's a tad generic. I've yet to meet anyone who isn't interested in exploring so that doesn't say very much at all. Perhaps you'd consider putting more information about what kind of person you are and the things you're currently doing, rather than the things you'd like to do. So more on your hobbies, personality, interesting things. Again, rarely have do I meet people who don't play sports (or at least claim to).

This study says women value stability, earning power, and intelligence so make what you will of that. A highly generic profile with nonspecific interests doesn't reflect that I don't think.

Good luck mate.
Reply 3
Original post by Cowtheduck
Not to be critical mate but I think it's a tad generic. I've yet to meet anyone who isn't interested in exploring so that doesn't say very much at all. Perhaps you'd consider putting more information about what kind of person you are and the things you're currently doing, rather than the things you'd like to do. So more on your hobbies, personality, interesting things. Again, rarely have do I meet people who don't play sports (or at least claim to).

This study says women value stability, earning power, and intelligence so make what you will of that. A highly generic profile with nonspecific interests doesn't reflect that I don't think.

Good luck mate.

Not at all, cheers for the help pal!
Reply 4
Original post by RosieAppleLemon
Sounds good to me!

Can't imagine people care too much about your bio on Tinder.. more your looks lol.

Thanks haha, I guess I'll see
Original post by Anonymous
New, don't judge too much haha

'When not struggling to attend a 9am law lecture, I'm likely to be found playing badminton, football or dodgeball.

Half Turkish, and keen to explore Asia & the Americas!'

Too bland? Any tips on what should he added or removed appreciated.

I'd probably be more likely to swipe if you didn't have a tinder bio. There's nothing wrong with them but often they're just really lame and because they're so difficult to get right, I find myself judging people too much.
When I say lame, I mean that the person has tried to make it interesting and funny but it just isn't. I'd rather someone who just wrote 'Second year Law at UoM' because even though it's not interesting, it tells me enough info and doesn't look like they care that much about writing a super funny bio. Let your pictures do the talking. If you really wanted you could also write 'I <3 dodgeball' because at least it's more different than football. Or 'keen to explore Coventry' because that's just obviously stupid but people might ask about it.
I'm sure people will still swipe for you and it is one of the better bio's I've seen when you compare it to '6ft because apparently that matters'. But personally speaking, if I read that I'd just think you were another generic boy who thought they were coming across interesting.
+1 Cowtheduck. Originality and being yourself. Keep it short for reasons above (i.e. it's Tinder ffs).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending