The Student Room Group

Nursing at queens university

Hi! I have an interview on Monday for adult nursing at QUB. Does anyone have any tips and also does anyone know if queens except any other type of gcse math? I’ve done an equivalent as I’ve failed my gcse 3 times and currently redoing it for the 4th time so wondering what the chances are of getting in if I fail the gcse but have an equivalent?

Thanks ☺️
Original post by Caitlinnboylee7
Hi! I have an interview on Monday for adult nursing at QUB. Does anyone have any tips and also does anyone know if queens except any other type of gcse math? I’ve done an equivalent as I’ve failed my gcse 3 times and currently redoing it for the 4th time so wondering what the chances are of getting in if I fail the gcse but have an equivalent?

Thanks ☺️

Hi, you can find nursing, midwifery & allied health course interview advice here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5084328
The best thing to do is contact the university to ask if they will accept your gcse equivalent if you do not get the required gcse maths grade when you resit this summer.
Good luck with your interview.
Original post by Caitlinnboylee7

Thanks ☺️

Hi, I would imagine if you have already received an interview that Queen’s already know this.
They would be able to see from your UCAS that you have an alternative qualification.
In order to reach the interview stage they first meticulously go through your UCAS, your qualifications and of course your personal statement.

Although if you’re in any doubt about the qualification, I would most certainly contact the admissions team, I’m sure they’d be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

Best of luck in your interview!

SapphireGrey99

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending