The Student Room Group

Who else had a snow day today?

I did, 148 schools shut in my city. My brother's school didn't though 😂

I'm just curious to see who else had one and what did you do if you did have one? XD

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
My school is shut and I’m currently wanting to revise but I’m not finding any motivation so I’m on this
I have to go back to school in 2 hours!! And the snow has gone thicker!!
I’ve had a snowy day today (yay!) but I’m working on my EPQ right now so not a full day off unfortunately...
What do you have to revise for?
Off school today and tomorrow. Honestly wish that I was in. Of about 200 weeks at my school, this is the one that I didn't want to miss at all. Just very busy at the moment and need to be in. Plus, it is boring being stuck at home anyway.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by LittleMissCrazy
What do you have to revise for?

I've got 2 Maths tests that I've been revising for. I kinda consider myself lucky as it's an extra day, I can dedicate to the tests. I was supposed to be sitting the non-calculator paper today after school.
Reply 7
Original post by Jheinexx
I have to go back to school in 2 hours!! And the snow has gone thicker!!

Yeah, my friend's brother's school opened at 10.
Where abouts do you guys live??.. I’m in Portsmouth and could do with a snow day
Reply 9
Original post by LotusLotus
Where abouts do you guys live??.. I’m in Portsmouth and could do with a snow day

I live in Bradford.
Reply 10
Original post by Joe2001
Off school today and tomorrow. Honestly wish that I was in. Of about 200 weeks at my school, this is the one that I didn't want to miss at all. Just very busy at the moment and need to be in. Plus, it is boring being stuck at home anyway.

Are you in Year 11?
I’m revising for my final a-level exams in maths physics and dt
Original post by Cod3tte
Are you in Year 11?

No - In Scotland. I am in my 5th year of high school, although have been at my school since 2012.
Nope.
"because of snow," will not be a valid excuse according to a notice on the door.
Reply 14
Original post by Joe2001
No - In Scotland. I am in my 5th year of high school, although have been at my school since 2012.

How old are you in 5th year?
We have a snow day today too!
I've done some English work and then built a snowman :biggrin:
Original post by Cod3tte
How old are you in 5th year?

16. Was 15 until late- November.
Reply 17
Original post by Anonymous
Nope.
"because of snow," will not be a valid excuse according to a notice on the door.

But what if you can't get there and live far away?
Reply 18
Came off my motorbike on ice yesterday so had a self-imposed snow day as I wasnt gonna risk it today!
Reply 19
Original post by laurawatt
We have a snow day today too!
I've done some English work and then built a snowman :biggrin:

I haven't been out. Don't fancy being bombarded with snowballs tbh :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending