The Student Room Group

Am i right to be worried?

I am writing this out of concern for my childhood friend. Her(20) and her boyfriend( around that age) are always horny and have a lot of sex. I did some research and found there is no norm. He can not control himself however my friend can control herself but is eadily turned on. My consern is this, it seems like she struggles to control herself and is slowly loosing control. Am i right to be conserned? Also dont respond with hate if i posted this in the wrong spot. I just would like guidance.
Reply 1
No, it’s none of your business. Some people have high libidos, they’re both consenting adults so there really is no cause for concern.
i get that you're just looking out for a friend but just stay out of it , they'll know whats right and whats wrong
Reply 3
Original post by cat_mac
No, it’s none of your business. Some people have high libidos, they’re both consenting adults so there really is no cause for concern.

So this will pass is what your saying?
Original post by cat_mac

Original post by Ray_Shadows
i get that you're just looking out for a friend but just stay out of it , they'll know whats right and whats wrong

Ok i understand that, but i also know addiction is a real thing.
Reply 6
Original post by spr973712

I’m saying that your friend’s sex life isn’t for you to judge. Why does it concern you so much?
Original post by cat_mac
I’m saying that your friend’s sex life isn’t for you to judge. Why does it concern you so much?

Im not judging, but it concerns be because i have reason to believe they are both adicts. Thats why it concerns me.
Why are you so into your friend's sex life? That's weird and none of your business so keep your nose out of other people's private lives.
There's probably a lot about your friend's sex life that you don't know about, so you can't make a judgement

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending