The Student Room Group

What do the TSR team actually do at the HQ in Brighton?

Do they just sit in a room banning people and handing out warnings? I think its abit OTT to actually have a physical business location for such an averagely created site which functions like a project from W3Schools. Also since Im practically running the place there just isnt a need for it.
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Got Milk
Do they just sit in a room banning people and handing out warnings? I think its abit OTT to actually have a physical business location for such an averagely created site which functions like a project from W3Schools. Also since Im practically running the place there just isnt a need for it.

😂 haha
(post removed for reasons)
(edited 5 years ago)

The only thing you're running is an exceptionally large tab for wasting everyone's time.
Reply 4
If they don't at least occasionally masturbate then I'll be disappointed.
Reply 5
There’s so many working for tsr and they cant reverse deleting an account??? like

Not much really, just sit around, drink tea and eat Oreos.

Original post by gjd800
If they don't at least occasionally masturbate then I'll be disappointed.

Only on Tuesday
We also listen to bangin tunes

[video="youtube;rNStVlJWy88"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNStVlJWy88[/video]
Reply 8
Original post by Danny Dorito

Only on Tuesday

Good choice.
Original post by Puddles the Monkey

[video="youtube;rNStVlJWy88"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNStVlJWy88[/video]

Im disappointed in your guys choice of music :tongue:
Original post by Jack22031994
Im disappointed in your guys choice of music :tongue:

So am I

Spoiler

Wait do the TSR HQ staff all have accounts on here?
So am I

Spoiler

:woo: I think?

Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
Wait do the TSR HQ staff all have accounts on here?

Yes, any user who has TSR Community Team (these peeps are actively on the site) or TSR Group Staff (these peeps work for TSR but in marketing and offsite stuff etc) under their avatar are paid employees of The Student Room Group Ltd
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 13

And also some actually bangin' tunes ....

Yes, any user who has TSR Community Team (these peeps are actively on the site) or TSR Group Staff (these peeps work for TSR but in marketing and offsite stuff etc) under their avatar are paid employees of The Student Room Group Ltd

Lots of people in tech and development and design too :woo:

Oh okay, thanks.
Wait ppl get paid to keep an eye on the website/app and come up with new ideas to improve it?
Reply 16

Are you an employee of TSR?
You have Comunity Assistant and welcome squad under your avatar
Oh okay, thanks.
Wait ppl get paid to keep an eye on the website/app and come up with new ideas to improve it?

Yes - TSR does a lot more work and is bigger than people think. The Student Room Group as other websites too!

More info can be found here:
http://tsrmatters.com/find-out-about-us/

Lots of people in tech and development and design too :woo:

I counting that as marketing :lol: but :woo:

Yes :danceboy:
Reply 19
Oh okay, thanks.

It's not just TSR that do this you know

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending