The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

PGCE Early Years-University of Chester

Hi, is anyone else going to be studying on the Early years PGCE course in the Warrington campus for Sept 2018? Or has anyone previously studied here and can offer some advice on what to do for accomodation? I am going to have to move away from home and there seems to be no Postgraduate halls. No idea what to do?!
Original post by eva_abi1
Hi, is anyone else going to be studying on the Early years PGCE course in the Warrington campus for Sept 2018? Or has anyone previously studied here and can offer some advice on what to do for accomodation? I am going to have to move away from home and there seems to be no Postgraduate halls. No idea what to do?!

Have you looked at private student halls from companies like UNITE, Collegiate etc? How about the private rental sector?

Moved to the Chester subforum :borat:
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Blue_Cow
Have you looked at private student halls from companies like UNITE, Collegiate etc? How about the private rental sector?

Moved to the Chester subforum :borat:

Thanks! I’ll have to have a look for pricing on these companies was unaware! Trying to keep the cost down!

Hello, the University has a limited amount of Postgraduate accommodation. However, there is also private sector accommodation situated near the University. More information about University and private sector accommodation is avaliable online
https://www.chester.ac.uk/accommodation/prospective-students/postgraduate-accommodation

Hope that helps. :colondollar:
Reply 4
Original post by University of Chester
Hello, the University has a limited amount of Postgraduate accommodation. However, there is also private sector accommodation situated near the University. More information about University and private sector accommodation is avaliable online
https://www.chester.ac.uk/accommodation/prospective-students/postgraduate-accommodation

Hope that helps. :colondollar:

Thank you! I would be interested in postgraduate halls in warrington. As a lot of private rental is shared and I’m moving across the water on my own and don’t know anyone to link in with to share unless you can get a room and the landlord organises the other rooms?
Thank you! I would be interested in postgraduate halls in warrington. As a lot of private rental is shared and I’m moving across the water on my own and don’t know anyone to link in with to share unless you can get a room and the landlord organises the other rooms?

Yes sometimes it is possible to just get a room in a shared property. Chester Student Stamp has a mixture of houses that have to be let as a whole and ones where you can get just your room. We'd recommend getting in touch with our Accommodation Team in the first instance to check the availability of University accommodation at Warrington, email: [email protected]

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending