The Student Room Group

De Montfort University or University of Leicester

Hi!

I'm currently looking at universities to go to once I leave college. I am interested in doing a Psychology BSc degree but, I cannot decide which university I should go to if I choose to stay in Leicester. I have just started to go to open days and I have started my research. I also know that Psychology BSc is better in DMU and has a higher employability rate than UoL. However, I've been told that going to UoL is a better option as it's more respected.

Which university in Leicester would you recommend?

Thank you.
Reply 1
Original post by shanjida10
Hi!

I'm currently looking at universities to go to once I leave college. I am interested in doing a Psychology BSc degree but, I cannot decide which university I should go to if I choose to stay in Leicester. I have just started to go to open days and I have started my research. I also know that Psychology BSc is better in DMU and has a higher employability rate than UoL. However, I've been told that going to UoL is a better option as it's more respected.

Thank you.

There's a girl on YouTube ( Tabitha Elizabeth) she studies psychology at DMU so she may be able to help you a bit
Original post by shanjida10
Hi!

Thank you.

Defo uni of leicester buddy, in my opinion
Reply 3
Original post by JayN_0
There's a girl on YouTube ( Tabitha Elizabeth) she studies psychology at DMU so she may be able to help you a bit

Will check her out, thank you!! :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by BassBoy123
Defo uni of leicester buddy, in my opinion

Thanks! :smile:
I'd say UoL is more academic whereas DMU is more creative. Though I do think DMU is better. The building is nicer and their psychology course is good.
My brother goes to UoL and likes it, so in the end it's your call (:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending