The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

English offers: St Andrews

Anyone received an offer for studying English at St Andrews??
I’m still waiting to hear back 👀
I’m not waiting but I know St Andrews can take ageeeees to respond. Good luck!
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 2
i haven't heard back yet, but i've seen lots of others getting offers/rejections for english which is putting me on edge :// they seem to mostly be RUK and international though!
Reply 3
I’ve received an offer!! So pleased as St Andrews is my favourite of them all! :’) Thank you!!!
Original post by heisenbatch
I’ve received an offer!! So pleased as St Andrews is my favourite of them all! :’) Thank you!!!

Congrats! Can I ask if ur a Scottish student?
Reply 5
Original post by alexandra1999
Congrats! Can I ask if ur a Scottish student?

Nope! I’m from the South of England!
Reply 6
have any more people gotten offers yet? i got mine yesterday and i'm so happy as it's my first choice !!
Original post by mmaia
have any more people gotten offers yet? i got mine yesterday and i'm so happy as it's my first choice !!

Congrats! And no I'm still waiting, can I ask what ur grades are? Xx
Reply 8

Hey! I was accepted for English with predicted grades A* A* A, although entru for my course is AAA.
Good luck!
Reply 9

last year i got AAAAB, and this year i'm predicted AAB! fingers crossed they get back to you soon, good luck! xx
Original post by mmaia
last year i got AAAAB, and this year i'm predicted AAB! fingers crossed they get back to you soon, good luck! xx

Last year I got AAAAC and I'm predicted the same as you, so that gives me some hope 😂 Congrats again on your offer, hopefully I'll see you there x
Reply 11
Last year I got AAAAC and I'm predicted the same as you, so that gives me some hope 😂 Congrats again on your offer, hopefully I'll see you there x

it can't be much longer now haha like surely they're almost done with them 😂but definitely ! let me know when you find out or pm me! x
I got an unconditional! Weight off my shoulders 😂
I got an unconditional! Weight off my shoulders 😂

wow congrats!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending