The Student Room Group

My friends new boyfriend is so cute

So my friend (all of us are 17 here) has recently got a new bf and i am definitely happy for her but...

he's unbelievably attractive and cute , i met him the other day and i could not take my eyes of him , he literally the most good looking boy I've ever seen , this is obviously a problem because he's with my friend now and they're definitely happy together , but i can't stop thinking/talking about him with other friends

I think i might confess my feelings for him because i literally can't stop thinking about him , but this might upset my friend whose with him , what should i do here

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You should tell your friend how you're feeling, because your friendship is extremely important. If you want to tell the guy too that's your choice, but let your friend know you're going to do it first. Alternatively, you could ignore your feelings until they go away
Reply 2
Original post by flabi
You should tell your friend how you're feeling, because your friendship is extremely important. If you want to tell the guy too that's your choice, but let your friend know you're going to do it first. Alternatively, you could ignore your feelings until they go away

i'm scared she'll get mad at me , i already started messaging him on snapchat and i think he likes me more tbh
There's plenty of other guys out there.
Original post by Anonymous
i'm scared she'll get mad at me , i already started messaging him on snapchat and i think he likes me more tbh

bruv no dont do it
chicks before d*cks
I think i might confess my feelings for him because i literally can't stop thinking about him , but this might upset my friend whose with him , what should i do here

Do not do this. You need to behave like an adult and quite simply, you need to get over it. Doing this is incredibly selfish and really quite ridiculous. The only thing you'll do is destabilise your friendship and cause insecurity in their relationship. It's a horrible thing to do. Leave it a l o n e.
Reply 6
dont do that, thats literally like backstabbing and when she finds out you'll have a fight and i u dont want that leave her bf alone hes got someone 'theres plenty of fish in the sea'
Don't tell him you'd ruin your friendship with this girl and lose other friends who will definitely support her because you'd be in the wrong if you confess your feelings.
Reply 8
There's plenty of other guys out there.

but this guy is unbelievably gorgeous

Original post by YouAreAYute
bruv no dont do it
chicks before d*cks

um no

So what? He's not yours. Chill out. Control your hormones for the love of god.
Original post by Paracosm
Do not do this. You need to behave like an adult and quite simply, you need to get over it. Doing this is incredibly selfish and really quite ridiculous. The only thing you'll do is destabilise your friendship and cause insecurity in their relationship. It's a horrible thing to do. Leave it a l o n e.

i'm good where i am at thanks

um no

damn u a great friend arent you
Original post by sam717
dont do that, thats literally like backstabbing and when she finds out you'll have a fight and i u dont want that leave her bf alone hes got someone 'theres plenty of fish in the sea'

Original post by Lemonsponge
Don't tell him you'd ruin your friendship with this girl and lose other friends who will definitely support her because you'd be in the wrong if you confess your feelings.

no this one is a one of a kind , i'm sure he likes me more
So my friend (all of us are 17 here) has recently got a new bf and i am definitely happy for her but...

he's unbelievably attractive and cute , i met him the other day and i could not take my eyes of him , he literally the most good looking boy I've ever seen , this is obviously a problem because he's with my friend now and they're definitely happy together , but i can't stop thinking/talking about him with other friends

DO NOT tell him. Keep it to yourself and get over it. They are together, and happy as you've said yourself. Why do you feel the need to hurt them and their relationship? You need to think of them too, not just yourself, and find your own guy
You can't call her your friend considering what you've posted here.
i'm good where i am at thanks

Calling it, you're a troll.

If not, you're extremely selfish and honestly you don't even deserve a friendship circle if you think like this. Disgusting behaviour.
Reply 16

That is, quite frankly, a d*ck move. Bros before hoes, mates before dates, chicks before dicks, you get the idea. Don't steal your friend's boyfriend and don't screw up their relationship behind her back.

imagine double crossing your own "friend" like that....

you're a thot.
Original post by Paracosm
So what? He's not yours. Chill out. Control your hormones for the love of god.

Original post by YouAreAYute
damn u a great friend arent you

it's not my fault i'm in love with him
Believe me when I say that I get liking someone so much, trust me I do. But do not act on it. It would be an awful thing to do and make you a terrible friend. In principle it's wrong to go for a guy who has a girlfriend and in this case it's not just any girl but your friend which makes him even more off-limits. So let them be and just deal with your feelings.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending