The Student Room Group

How many inches of snow did you get?

Where I live, there are 12 inches of snow! How many inches of snow is there where you live?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
0 😥
Reply 2
fewfwe

Currently 1 inch. But im southern. So I don't expect anything too major until friday.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by flabi
0 😥

You are very lucky!:smile:
0, but it's set to snow in Paris tonight. :redface:
Original post by Georgia Brown
Where I live, there are 12 inches of snow! How many inches of snow is there where you live?

Must be closing in on that where I live...
0 :frown:
Original post by 8472
Currently 1 inch. But im southern. So I don't expect anything too major until friday.

You're very lucky to only have one inch! How much are you expecting to get on Friday?
It was like a small.. Small shower of snow just about covering the Surface. Once the sun came out=gone. Haha
Reply 9
Like 6inches in Macclesfield and it's still snowing, may end up missing college tomorrow as my bus will be cancelled
Original post by ReadySalted28
It was like a small.. Small shower of snow just about covering the Surface. Once the sun came out=gone. Haha

I wish!
Reply 11
You are very lucky!:smile:

I understand that snow isn't convenient but in the south west we haven't had proper snow in several years and I'd love a good covering of snow
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by flabi
I understand that snow isn't convenient but in the south west we haven't had proper snow in several years and I'd love a good covering of snow

Well, up North there's plenty of snow!
Reply 13
Well, up North there's plenty of snow!

Hopefully I'll be going to uni up north in September, so there may be some snowy years in my furutre...
Original post by flabi
Hopefully I'll be going to uni up north in September, so there may be some snowy years in my furutre...

Hopefully:smile:

About 1 inch.

I thought school was closed due to some message going around on snapchat, so i didn't go today (in reality it was open and now i got a unauthorised absence (T-T)).
Original post by Jang Gwangnam
About 1 inch.

I thought school was closed due to some message going around on snapchat, so i didn't go today (in reality it was open and now i got a unauthorised absence (T-T)).

Aw bless you.I was off school today too(school was closed!):smile:
Reply 17
about 5 inches
Original post by flabi

Where in the north? There's quite a distance between, say, Manchester, and Newcastle.

If it's north north, as in Scotland, you may well see some.

Apparently, in spite of 2 weeks of knowing what was coming, it was still chaos at the sight of a bit of snow...
Original post by IDOZ
about 5 inches

wow

Quick Reply

Latest