The Student Room Group

My friends new boyfriend is so cute

Scroll to see replies

Get over yourself
Original post by Anonymous
no this one is a one of a kind , i'm sure he likes me more

If he does like you more, he'll break things off with your friend first then let you know he wants you. Until then keep your mouth shut and no unnecessary flirting okay?
So my friend (all of us are 17 here) has recently got a new bf and i am definitely happy for her but...

he's unbelievably attractive and cute , i met him the other day and i could not take my eyes of him , he literally the most good looking boy I've ever seen , this is obviously a problem because he's with my friend now and they're definitely happy together , but i can't stop thinking/talking about him with other friends

I think i might confess my feelings for him because i literally can't stop thinking about him , but this might upset my friend whose with him , what should i do here

hey, I understand how you feel, i have also felt the same with my best friends Ex-boyfriend, and i honestly think its best for you to not confess your feelings as it will ruin your relationship with your friend and possibly your friends relationship with her boyfriend.
it's not my fault i'm in love with him

catch stds not feelings
it's not my fault i'm in love with him

Please, this is not love. It's lust, infatuation - but it's not love. Have a drink of water, you clearly need one.
Original post by chelseadagg3r
DO NOT tell him. Keep it to yourself and get over it. They are together, and happy as you've said yourself. Why do you feel the need to hurt them and their relationship? You need to think of them too, not just yourself, and find your own guy

i'm not so sure :frown:

Original post by Paracosm
Calling it, you're a troll.

If not, you're extremely selfish and honestly you don't even deserve a friendship circle if you think like this. Disgusting behaviour.

well i'm not , you're clearly just getting upset for no reason

Original post by DrawTheLine
You can't call her your friend considering what you've posted here.

why not
Original post by flabi
That is, quite frankly, a d*ck move. Bros before hoes, mates before dates, chicks before dicks, you get the idea. Don't steal your friend's boyfriend and don't screw up their relationship behind her back.

i don't even think they're happy together

Original post by trapking
imagine double crossing your own "friend" like that....

you're a thot.

just casually , nothing sexual or extensive
no this one is a one of a kind , i'm sure he likes me more

wth if he liked u more than he would've went out with u and not her srsly just leave them alone and let them be happy if he really 'likes' you then u should wait until he breaks up with her even though that sounds sketchy
why not

Uh, because you want to break up her relationship because you have no self control and are selfish.
Reply 29
Don't tell anyone. Just keep it to yourself and hope it'll pass. It would be incredibly selfish to ruin their relationship like that.
Original post by Lemonsponge
If he does like you more, he'll break things off with your friend first then let you know he wants you. Until then keep your mouth shut and no unnecessary flirting okay?

Original post by Paracosm

Please, this is not love. It's lust, infatuation - but it's not love. Have a drink of water, you clearly need one.

hmm maybe l should cool of a little , i think i'm gonna stay away from the friendship group because he's always there so i'll give myself a break from them

...until you "accidentally" invite him to yours or vice versa then the rest is history.

You ain't fooling me with this crap, sort yourself out.
i don't even think they're happy together

well why do u think they are not happy together and that has got nothing to do with u lool
Original post by sam717
wth if he liked u more than he would've went out with u and not her srsly just leave them alone and let them be happy if he really 'likes' you then u should wait until he breaks up with her even though that sounds sketchy

and if they don't break up :frown:
hmm maybe l should cool of a little , i think i'm gonna stay away from the friendship group because he's always there so i'll give myself a break from them

Do that.
Original post by sam717
well why do u think they are not happy together and that has got nothing to do with u lool

i go with my gut instinct on these things

Original post by trapking
...until you "accidentally" invite him to yours or vice versa then the rest is history.

You ain't fooling me with this crap, sort yourself out.

lol ok whatever u say
and if they don't break up :frown:

how tragic would that be
Original post by YouAreAYute
how tragic would that be

no it means i might take matters into my own hands
I'll just leave this here.

Spoiler

Original post by Ninja_R
I'll just leave this here.

Spoiler