The Student Room Group

Please give advice

Okay, so there are TONS of sexual health posts, asking questions about how to treat them, and usually the answer is to go to a gp

My **** id not right, it is extremely tight and i've found many posts about this kind of thing, and the answer is to go to a gp

But what happens to people like me, who can't bear going the gp due to embaressment??

I am not going to the gp to sort this out because i dont want to have someone else touch my ****, cos i know what would happen

Is there anything that i can do, such as any online gp's????

Thanks
Original post by Anonymous
Okay, so there are TONS of sexual health posts, asking questions about how to treat them, and usually the answer is to go to a gp

My **** id not right, it is extremely tight and i've found many posts about this kind of thing, and the answer is to go to a gp

But what happens to people like me, who can't bear going the gp due to embaressment??

I am not going to the gp to sort this out because i dont want to have someone else touch my ****, cos i know what would happen

Is there anything that i can do, such as any online gp's????

Thanks

I know it isn't what you want to hear, but you have to see a medical professional about this. In person. How about a sexual health clinic? It is their job to do this. They do it day in, day out. Anything they see, they'll have seen it and endless number of times before. Plus, you won't be going to see them for something completely different and unrelated any time soon so you may find it less embarassing. It's really important that you see someone about it though. Wouldn't it be more embarassing if you left it, it got lots worse, and you had to see someone then and admit that you'd left it so long because you were a bit embarassed? Honestly, it's not a big deal. It's only as big a deal as you make it, and you're making it a big one. Try to chill out a bit, reason with yourself, and get yourself seen to
Reply 2
Original post by chelseadagg3r
I know it isn't what you want to hear, but you have to see a medical professional about this. In person. How about a sexual health clinic? It is their job to do this. They do it day in, day out. Anything they see, they'll have seen it and endless number of times before. Plus, you won't be going to see them for something completely different and unrelated any time soon so you may find it less embarassing. It's really important that you see someone about it though. Wouldn't it be more embarassing if you left it, it got lots worse, and you had to see someone then and admit that you'd left it so long because you were a bit embarassed? Honestly, it's not a big deal. It's only as big a deal as you make it, and you're making it a big one. Try to chill out a bit, reason with yourself, and get yourself seen to

I guess it would be better to get it checked than to leave it untreated, but i how do i check where sexual health clionics are, because i dont believe that there are any in th area that i live
Thank you for the advice
Original post by Anonymous
I guess it would be better to get it checked than to leave it untreated, but i how do i check where sexual health clionics are, because i dont believe that there are any in th area that i live
Thank you for the advice

Use this tool to find out what's around you :smile: https://www.nhs.uk/Service-Search/Sexual-health-services/LocationSearch/1847
Reply 4
Original post by chelseadagg3r

OMG, thank ypu so much, you're a life saver

PS LOVE CHELSEA DAGGER

Quick Reply

Latest