How many inches of snow did you get?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Georgia Brown
Well, up North there's plenty of snow!

I know
'tis bueatiful here
too many
Probably about 4/5 inches, its incredibly thick.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 23
Original post by flabi
Hopefully I'll be going to uni up north in September, so there may be some snowy years in my furutre...

no
no
no

Where did you get that from?
Rain - yes
snow - no
around 1 inch
1 inch but im still excited af :h:
Reply 26
Hardly anything yet, just a small sprinkling. We’re expecting proper snow tomorrow and Friday though. I’m hoping for a good few inches, we haven’t had proper fun snow since about 2011 (apart from some last year- I didn’t have anyone to go out with then though 😂) I’ll be gutted if we don’t have any. The schools closed tomorrow and Friday though so that’s something lol
Original post by Meg846
Hardly anything yet, just a small sprinkling. We’re expecting proper snow tomorrow and Friday though. I’m hoping for a good few inches, we haven’t had proper fun snow since about 2011 (apart from some last year- I didn’t have anyone to go out with then though 😂) I’ll be gutted if we don’t have any. The schools closed tomorrow and Friday though so that’s something lol

I hope it snows for you!
Reply 28
I hope it snows for you!

I do to lol, I’m 17 now so there only so long I can go and have fun in the snow 😂
Reply 29
You're very lucky to only have one inch! How much are you expecting to get on Friday?

Well as im not working right now i'd love for 50cm of snow or more :moon:. Currently up to 5cm and still snowing. Perhaps friday will bring 30cm. I can dream. It's all so pretty and makes me feel 5 years old again :h:
6 inches :smile:
Reply 31
4 inches
Reply 32
Waist deep and I live in southern england and school has been cancelled since monday
(edited 6 years ago)
About 3-4. Enough for school to be cancelled since Wednesday :colone: :colone: :colone: :colone: :colone:
got a good 8-10 inches :u:
It's still snowing where I live.
Reply 36
we got about 5 inches too. I'm in the East Midlands - I didn't really want snow. :s-smilie:
Been snowing since 3pm and it's 10cm
About 8 , near Mansfield
About 2 inches.

Quick Reply

Latest