The Student Room Group
Hey, I'm in the same situation! just got accepted onto uniq digital but was also hoping for the residential.
Reply 2
Original post by anjali01
Hey, I'm in the same situation! just got accepted onto uniq digital but was also hoping for the residential.

Thanks for replying! and yeah me too, but hopefully it'll still be useful
I’m also in the same position however I’ve been looking further into the digital scheme and even though it’s not what I expected it looks quite good. Apparently they help you in preparation for the Oxford admission process and give you skills plus I’m sure it will be amazing to mention in your ucas personal statement, at least it’s better than nothing!
Hi, I know I’m like a year late, but I too just got accepted onto the Digital programme and I wanted to ask you whether you found it useful?
Hey same
I got into uniq digital
What are the chances i could get a place
Which subject, mine was law
Heyy! I see this is the UNIQ residential rejection party.... how are you guys feeling about UNIQ Digital?
Yeah unfortunately ahaha, erm I mean I supposed it’s better than nothing but I really wanted to do the residential.
Original post by Meganscoltock01
Yeah unfortunately ahaha, erm I mean I supposed it’s better than nothing but I really wanted to do the residential.

Same tbh, oxford would have been a really nice summer holiday... but at least we didn't get fully rejected tho...
can we reject it and not do it or do we have to ?
Which subject, mine was law

same :frown:
True.What I am wondering is, does everyone who applies get into UNIQ Digital?
Original post by Marcel98
True.What I am wondering is, does everyone who applies get into UNIQ Digital?

Everyone who gets into the residential gets UNIQ Digital. Otherwise, people either get digital or 100% rejected...
No, the email said 6500 people applied. On the website I swear it said 1000 people get on to the residential and 1000 onto digital. So we still achieved something
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by candicebetterman
can we reject it and not do it or do we have to ?

I’m pretty sure you can choose you aren’t forced to do it
I’m pretty sure you can choose you aren’t forced to do it

ok there is no point, i wanted to do this to experience oxford to see if i want to apply but now i cant so i might as well not
or should I?
No, the email said 6500 people applied. On the website I swear it said 1000 people get on to the residential and 1000 onto digital. So we still achieved something

Yesss we did
Original post by candicebetterman
ok there is no point, i wanted to do this to experience oxford to see if i want to apply but now i cant so i might as well not
or should I?

It’s up to you, I suppose it could help with your application to Oxford but if it’s not something you want to do then obviously don’t do it

Latest

Trending

Trending