The Student Room Group

What were the past exam questions for AQA english literature?

What were the past exam questions for AQA english literature for Macbeth,
An Inspector calls and the power and conflict poems?
Original post by internet monster
What were the past exam questions for AQA english literature for Macbeth,
An Inspector calls and the power and conflict poems?

Have you checked the AQA website?
Original post by Blue_Cow
Have you checked the AQA website?

I don't know where to search for it. I try searching for the past papers but it only comes up to 2016.
I don't know where to search for it. I try searching for the past papers but it only comes up to 2016.

You won't find 2017 papers. They'll be on the secure section of exam boards so teachers can use them as mocks.
You won't find 2017 papers. They'll be on the secure section of exam boards so teachers can use them as mocks.

I understand. But do you know what questions came up in 2017 for each of them
I understand. But do you know what questions came up in 2017 for each of them

No. I sat GCSE English Lit in 2015 :tongue:

Why do you need to know them anyway? Do you have mocks coming up and are you trying to see what's going to come up? I strongly advise against doing that.

Why do you need to know them anyway? Do you have mocks coming up and are you trying to see what's going to come up? I strongly advise against doing that.

Cheating is the last thing i want to do. For the real exams in May I want to predict what would come up. So anything that came up last year would most probably wouldn't come up this year for example.
Cheating is the last thing i want to do. For the real exams in May I want to predict what would come up. So anything that came up last year would most probably wouldn't come up this year for example.

The 2017 papers will be released before the actual 2018 exam. Don't worry.

You will be able to find out soon, and chances are, your teachers will give you the 2017 paper alongside a pack of other past papers for you to revise from anyway.
Reply 8

I agree; it's for the betterment of your own grades, that you don't cheat on mocks. Teachers will be able to help you more between now and the real exams, whereas cheating won't reflect your true working-at grade, therefore you may not receive the full support from teachers :smile:

I took my took the new GCSE's last year, but I can't really remember the questions.

Quick Reply

Latest