The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No, it's not going to go on your record I believe, the fault is with him, not you.

So, what did the R.E teacher say that was racist?...
Well you can't just reference it like that and not go into the juicy details.

Spill the beans...
I agree, LET THE PEOPLE KNOW.
No, it will not affect your records as it was his problem and not yours.
What did he say that was racist and why did you straight to the headteacher?
Yes of course. Because people get sacked in one day.

In the unlikely event that this tale is true - your RE teacher will be overjoyed with you as you've just done him a favour. He won't have to go in to work, but will get a settlement for a WD, UD and then get his job back - he'll be able to go off with stress, take another 6 months off on pay, then anything he comes back to, he'll be able to claim a CD and move off to another school.

Cheers, buddy.
Reply 6
Original post by darkforest
Well you can't just reference it like that and not go into the juicy details.

Spill the beans...

well haha basically the topic was literally what do we think of god and i said that although i am a muslim i believe the same as most christians and jews believe in becasue we all beleive in one god and well i beleive in jesus as a phrophet than a god and then suddenly he was like yea but thats wrong yu see and i was like excuse me and he said oh yea i am pretty sure that it says that somewhere in your quran as well and I was like no i have read the quran thoroughly and i am pretty sure it doesnt in fact it does not say in the bible the exact date that jesus was bron on the 25th and he was like...well..well that is not the subject young lady !i said god and i was like ok then show me a verse that proves me and he couldnt and i was like ya see and then he GAVE ME A DETENTION SO i reported him!!
Original post by Anonymous
well haha basically the topic was literally what do we think of god and i said that although i am a muslim i believe the same as most christians and jews believe in becasue we all beleive in one god and well i beleive in jesus as a phrophet than a god and then suddenly he was like yea but thats wrong yu see and i was like excuse me and he said oh yea i am pretty sure that it says that somewhere in your quran as well and I was like no i have read the quran thoroughly and i am pretty sure it doesnt in fact it does not say in the bible the exact date that jesus was bron on the 25th and he was like...well..well that is not the subject young lady !i said god and i was like ok then show me a verse that proves me and he couldnt and i was like ya see and then he GAVE ME A DETENTION SO i reported him!!

watch all these racists jus come out of nowhere saying it's your fault and he did nothing wrong
Reply 8
Original post by donut_mckenzie28
No, it will not affect your records as it was his problem and not yours.
What did he say that was racist and why did you straight to the headteacher?

because this is not the first time that this has happened; he is literally a bully.

How tf is that racist?
It seems to me that you confused someone who has a different opinion to you and a racist person. Honestly that was so underwhelming.
Original post by Brumtown1
watch all these racists jus come out of nowhere saying it's your fault and he did nothing wrong

*sigh* thanks, buddy.
because this is not the first time that this has happened; he is literally a bully.

my geography teacher one told a mexican kid in our class "game over dude" when we heard a police siren go off outside.

He let it slide and we didn't do much.

I think u took it too personal. :/
Original post by Radioactivedecay
How tf is that racist?
It seems to me that you confused someone who has a different opinion to you and a racist person. Honestly that was so underwhelming.

listen...I didnt go to the headtecher wanting him to be sacked ok! I went to my form tutor and she said that it was something to be passed on the head because i am not the first to complaina nd apparently he had a rude attitude to the teacher and when they called me in and my parents they said that this is deemed as racist in the schools veiw and that they are sorry and that he wont be allowed to work here again! which part of it was overwhelming anyway?!?!
Original post by RickHendricks
my geography teacher one told a mexican kid in our class "game over dude" when we heard a police siren go off outside.

trust me mate if i was in there i would not have either but my teacher was very rude but if you think that you can think that and oh yea it justcame to my mind he once told one of my freinds that wears the hijab that it is just a threat to her safety because she is going to get attacked and in ym opinion it was time this bully went!!
trust me mate if i was in there i would not have either but my teacher was very rude but if you think that you can think that and oh yea it justcame to my mind he once told one of my freinds that wears the hijab that it is just a threat to her safety because she is going to get attacked and in ym opinion it was time this bully went!!

loooooooooool what did I say
wait this is sort of random but what do ppl think of Islam and the Hijab cuz i am here to answer,,,
Original post by RickHendricks

PRSOM

lmfao

depends on what context he said tbh. He might have said it as in getting attacked from racist people.

You've removed a man's source of income. Imagine his family.
listen...I didnt go to the headtecher wanting him to be sacked ok! I went to my form tutor and she said that it was something to be passed on the head because i am not the first to complaina nd apparently he had a rude attitude to the teacher and when they called me in and my parents they said that this is deemed as racist in the schools veiw and that they are sorry and that he wont be allowed to work here again! which part of it was overwhelming anyway?!?!

Underwhelming, not overwhelming. I was expecting a depiction of an actual racist, but was dissapointed. Its ok tho.
wait this is sort of random but what do ppl think of Islam and the Hijab cuz i am here to answer,,,

Is the hijab a compulsion in religion? If so why does it only state in the quran to cover yourself but not the exact hijab. According to historians the modern hijab aswell does not resemeble the same type of covering they use to have in medieval arabia. If you say "well cause the prophet (SAWS) said so" then it is a sunnah and therefore it cannot be a core part of your religion as that is only in the Quran, stated by the Quran.

Latest

Trending

Trending