The Student Room Group
Depends how big the guy is.
Depends, the first time may hurt. If your with someone with no experience you probably won't feel as much as someone who is. Some may be really sensitive in one area and some another. It really depends.
Original post by Anonymous
Depends how big the guy is.

I would say knowing how to use it would change what sex feels like for women more than size.
When you're with someone who is a decent size, you feel "full". It's the best feeling. Even though most women don't orgasm during penetrative sex, it's still pleasurable. Personally, its mental the idea and the physical act of been penetrated, seeing your partner 'enter' in me is intense :colondollar:.. Lool hope that explains
When you're with someone who is a decent size, you feel "full". It's the best feeling. Even though most women don't orgasm during penetrative sex, it's still pleasurable. Personally, its mental the idea and the physical act of been penetrated, seeing your partner 'enter' in me is intense :colondollar:.. Lool hope that explains

what's a decent size?
Original post by lonny22
what's a decent size?

Average size+. Girth is important
It doesn't help that most men are hopeless at penetrative sex. The most common faults are that they do it (the angle, movement rhythm) in ways that please them and which may not please the women. The other fault is that it takes less time, on average, for men to orgasm than it does for women - ie the whole sex session is too rushed for the women to orgasm.

As for how it feels for women - that's one of the great mysteries that no man will ever know. And vice versa. No matter how well a woman is able to describe the experience, no man will ever be plugged into the nervous system of a woman and will therefore never know what it truly feels like.

All we can do is guess and extrapolate that orgasmic sex feels broadly similar for men and women. After all, both genders are of the same homo sapiens species.
Reply 8
It's a very difficult question. It cannot be explained, actually. You need to understand that it's just different. You will never know how does it feel like, and girls will never know what are we, men, feeling. Sex is actually a very difficult thing, and it's not yet studied. The only piece of advice that I can give you, is to try something new for you, so you will know what brings you pleasure. You can buy some toys or dolls from https://www.sexysexdoll.com , it should help you understand what you really like.
(edited 3 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending