The Student Room Group

Travis Alexander murder

My mam was watching a documentary about it the other night but I was to scared to watch it.. what happened and are the photos really that bad?
Original post by brad_j_1997
My mam was watching a documentary about it the other night but I was to scared to watch it.. what happened and are the photos really that bad?

basically he was murdered by his ex girlfriend, Jodi Arias, in his bathroom/hallway. I mean, it was quite gruesome; she slit his throat, stabbed him multiple times and also shot him. The only "disturbing" photos are the bloody ones from the crime scene and his post mortem body - so if you're squeamish with that stuff I'd probably avoid it. The case itself, however, is SO interesting and Jodi Arias is quite a character. If you don't wanna see anything scary then maybe read about it, but as far as I know, most documentaries censor quite a bit in terms of images.
Original post by humbert-humbert
basically he was murdered by his ex girlfriend, Jodi Arias, in his bathroom/hallway. I mean, it was quite gruesome; she slit his throat, stabbed him multiple times and also shot him. The only "disturbing" photos are the bloody ones from the crime scene and his post mortem body - so if you're squeamish with that stuff I'd probably avoid it. The case itself, however, is SO interesting and Jodi Arias is quite a character. If you don't wanna see anything scary then maybe read about it, but as far as I know, most documentaries censor quite a bit in terms of images.

OH ALSO there are some photos of Travis that Jodi Arias took of him in the shower moments before his murder. They're not scary but they're quite chilling to look at knowing what happened straight after ygmmmmmm

Hey, thank you for replying... how bad are the photos? My friend showed me one of his ‘’face’’ after death but I dunno if it was fake or not and it really creeped me out
Hey, thank you for replying... how bad are the photos? My friend showed me one of his ‘’face’’ after death but I dunno if it was fake or not and it really creeped me out

yep there is a picture of his face, and I think I know the one you're talking about. I was sooo freaked out by it at first, but it mainly looks like that because his body had started to decompose. Tbh those pics are mainly on the internet, most documentaries don't use them because of how graphic they are !!
yep there is a picture of his face, and I think I know the one you're talking about. I was sooo freaked out by it at first, but it mainly looks like that because his body had started to decompose. Tbh those pics are mainly on the internet, most documentaries don't use them because of how graphic they are !!

Yeah I just didn’t think that would be aloud on the internet a lot of my friends thought it was fake and that it didn’t look anything like him... when did you see it? Yeah I seen a picture of his hands and even that creeped me out
Yeah I just didn’t think that would be aloud on the internet a lot of my friends thought it was fake and that it didn’t look anything like him... when did you see it? Yeah I seen a picture of his hands and even that creeped me out

nahhh it looks fake but they're real - a lot of dead bodies don't look real/like the person at all, but that's because when they found the body, it had already been lying there for a while and so it had decomposed. Also yeah they are on the internet because they're the photos which were taken at the crime scene used forensic evidence/in court
Original post by No1 PIMP
You girls are becoming more and more nutcases!

Imagine if I cheated on my girl, she might do the same thing to me.:ninja:

yeah she was crazyyy, before the murder she used to stalk him a lot/break into his house as well. we're not all like that don't worry ahaha
nahhh it looks fake but they're real - a lot of dead bodies don't look real/like the person at all, but that's because when they found the body, it had already been lying there for a while and so it had decomposed. Also yeah they are on the internet because they're the photos which were taken at the crime scene used forensic evidence/in court

Yeah just a horrible thing to see really

Quick Reply

Latest