The Student Room Group

Muslim girls and sex

Scroll to see replies

How is this thread still going? As a muslim guy i can sympathise, i doubt my celibate streak is going to last until marriage if my hormones continue to behave as they have been for the past 3 months.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Exactly this.

Wrong, what does that even mean? Anatomy is anatomy, it doesn't have multiple interpretations (like the Quran does :wink:). The clitoris is the clitoris, she didn't know what it was, simple. Stop trying to defend ignorance.

Planta, it's simple. She didn't know that there was such thing as that type of masturbation that's all not the type of anatomy there is.

To be honest, it's perfectly normal not to know about that type of masturbation. What's more Planta, unlike you and many others laughing at her for not knowing stuff, we educated her on it. When an individual does not masturbate they are not going to know such and it's fine. All you could do is laugh it out, thinking that everyone should know about it, it's not everyones cup of tea dude.

I don't defend ignorance. So you got that wrong dude.
Original post by MiszshorTea786
Planta, it's simple. She didn't know that there was such thing as that type of masturbation that's all not the type of anatomy there is.

To be honest, it's perfectly normal not to know about that type of masturbation. What's more Planta, unlike you and many others laughing at her for not knowing stuff, we educated her on it. When an individual does not masturbate they are not going to know such and it's fine. All you could do is laugh it out, thinking that everyone should know about it, it's not everyones cup of tea dude.

I don't defend ignorance. So you got that wrong dude.

You were defending ignorance as it’s not necessary to know about masturbation really to know what the clitoris is.
You were defending ignorance as it’s not necessary to know about masturbation really to know what the clitoris is.

Some people are innocent.

Nothing wrong with it. Learn to educate them instead might get more postive outcome then humiliating them.
Some people are innocent.

Nothing wrong with it. Learn to educate them instead might get more postive outcome then humiliating them.

I didn’t humiliate them as I had no part in that discussion. Learn to stop defending ignorance.
I didn’t humiliate them as I had no part in that discussion. Learn to stop defending ignorance.

Learn the definition of humiliation.

I am the last person to defend ignorance. I educate instead, something Mr Planta, you should learn how to do. 😀.

Check back on your posts in this thread planta. You were clearly humiliating beyond control.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
I’m dying for sex. I cannot wait till the day i have it. Any other muslim girl feel the same way?

Just go have sex. Your first time usually isn't great so you'll realise it's really no big deal and be able to stop thinking about it.

Not there, but in this thread, you seem to have been taking the mick. Mind you, just the way it comes across to me.
Learn the definition of humiliation.

I am the last person to defend ignorance. I educate instead, something Mr Planta, you should learn how to do. 😀.

Check back on your posts in this thread planta. You were clearly humiliating beyond control.

Wrong, once again. People have every right to express shock at someone not knowing something so obvious, doesn’t automatically make it humiliation.

Again, stop defending ignorance :wink:
Wrong, once again. People have every right to express shock at someone not knowing something so obvious, doesn’t automatically make it humiliation.

I didn't realise this was a competition but okay.

It wasn't shock though, Planta. We all know what it was.

Anyways. I'm just going to agree to disagree.

Have a nice snow day. 😀.
Its completely normal, and exercise during dry spells really works to get your extra energy out!
So when the truth comes out they report.

I'd just like to point out that the user DID and DOES know what the clit is. However, it is very fine to not know about using that to stimulate oneself if one doesn't partake in masturbation themselves AND doesn't have knowledge with regards to masturbation nor researches with regards to masturbation.
You aren't daft PC, at least I thought you weren't, but you don't seem to understand this :confused: It's pretty simple.
Original post by Bang Outta Order
...you two related?

They're not. Muslims tend to have a strange habit of calling each other "brother" or "sister" despite not being blood-related.

MiszshorTea786
I didn't realise this was a competition but okay.

It wasn't shock though, Planta. We all know what it was.

Anyways. I'm just going to agree to disagree.

Have a nice snow day. 😀.

Of course it was shock, I actually said it in my post, so stop trying to dictate how I reacted to it. I would know, not you :wink:

staɾfab
I'd just like to point out that the user DID and DOES know what the clit is. However, it is very fine to not know about using that to stimulate oneself if one doesn't partake in masturbation themselves AND doesn't have knowledge with regards to masturbation nor researches with regards to masturbation.
You aren't daft PC, at least I thought you weren't, but you don't seem to understand this It's pretty simple.

No, she didn't. She didn't know what the clitoris was nor its function. And once again, you don't need to know anything really about masturbation to know that the clitoris produces sexual pleasure.

Stop defending ignorance, you are only doing so because she is a fellow ISOC Muslim, you wouldn't otherwise.
(edited 6 years ago)
Well said dearest sis. :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
They're not. Muslims tend to have a strange habit of calling each other "brother" or "sister" despite not being blood-related.

Strange habit? Clearly portrays how much you know about Islam Planta.

Dear oh dear, not a good day for you today huh?
Original post by Anonymous
So when the truth comes out they report.

They can remove me but they cannot eliminate Islam from my heart Alhamdulliah. :smile:.
Strange habit? Clearly portrays how much you know about Islam Planta.

Dear oh dear, not a good day for you today huh?

What are you on about? It is a strange habit, knowledge of Islam doesn't even come into this. Not a good day for you into trying to dictate others' knowledge/opinions, eh?
What are you on about? It is a strange habit, knowledge of Islam doesn't even come into this. Not a good day for you into trying to dictate others' knowledge/opinions, eh?

Yes it does sir. Yes it does.

Alhamdulliah nothing I have stated has been incorrect, even if it was I am willing to alter my mistakes, as for you planta, the ego maybe causing you issues.
Yes it does sir. Yes it does.

Alhamdulliah nothing I have stated has been incorrect, even if it was I am willing to alter my mistakes, as for you planta, the ego maybe causing you issues.

No, it doesn't. You don't need to have in depth knowledge on Islam to comment on this habit.

Quick Reply

Latest