The Student Room Group

Donald Trump officially ranked by presidential historians as the worst president ever

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Napp
Yes, he oversaw one of the worst reversals in the stock markets history, amazing right?
Equally how is he a capitalist? Mercantile maybe but hardly a capitalist.

Donald Trump ..."hardly a capitalist."????? He's every bit a capitalist. He epitomizes capitalism. While he may have some small retail concerns he certainly did not make his money selling ties. Mercantile??? Are you on drugs???

Could you give me the dates of the GREAT MARKET REVERSAL?
Reply 41
Original post by yankeedog1953
Donald Trump ..."hardly a capitalist."????? He's every bit a capitalist. He epitomizes capitalism. While he may have some small retail concerns he certainly did not make his money selling ties. Mercantile??? Are you on drugs???

Could you give me the dates of the GREAT MARKET REVERSAL?

Chill with the use of question marks kid.
Pray tell how his view isnt at best mercantile? His view on freemarkets is nonexistant.
Er im sure you have access to bloomberg, google it yourself you lazy toad.
Reply 42
Personally, I dislike Trump because he is just a businessman (who is not even good at that) and he has no political background nor skill to qualify him as a President. I also think it's hilarious how he thinks everybody cares about his personal feelings via tweeting them on twitter. He's just a horrible, stupid and sexist man, who thinks he's superior to others. He's an idiot, and he could be leading the US into a nuclear war with North Korea, which would kill us all.
obama should be #1
Original post by Caesar333
And how exactly is Obama overrated? He took a country out of a deep recession that was losing 800,000 jobs every month at its worst into a country thats now achieving modest levels of growth. Only argument against is his horrible foreign policy.

Didn't Obama add 9.3 trillion to the US national debt? That's almost half of what the US national debt is today; and it's also half of the USA's annual GDP. This is something that has been stable or even falling under trump. He also ruined NASA which is a joke now (in general Obama has been anti-science). He also ruined Lybia and is partially responsible for ISIS being around for as long as they have been.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending