The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Happy to be here, just joined the Facebook group!
Original post by jscott97
happy to be here, just joined the facebook group!

i am so excited!!!
Original post by squigglylineye
i am so excited!!!

Was Warwick your first choice?
Original post by MadMaxine25
Was Warwick your first choice?

Yes! I have an interview for Kings too. Am undecided if I will go yet... Hbu?

Barts is my first choice - still waiting to hear from them. If I don't get an offer there then I'm super torn between Birmingham and Warwick!

Forgot to wish you luck for your Interview! Super rude - sorry!
Forgot to wish you luck for your Interview! Super rude - sorry!

No worries at all! Good luck with your offers! I have a lot of friends that applied for Parts - I think they are still waiting too. Birmingham wouldn't even allow me to apply haha so I am against them!
No worries at all! Good luck with your offers! I have a lot of friends that applied for Parts - I think they are still waiting too. Birmingham wouldn't even allow me to apply haha so I am against them!

Yeah I mainly liked Birmingham because I'm a city gal myself!
Its so frustrating - I think nearly all Grad Med Courses are super late at getting back to people this year
Reply 9
This forum is a tad bit quiet. Does anybody know if Birmingham to Warwick is a commutable distance on the med course? Or will I be pushing it
Original post by Ashkh
This forum is a tad bit quiet. Does anybody know if Birmingham to Warwick is a commutable distance on the med course? Or will I be pushing it

People are using the FB group over this forum. I think you may have asked this question on there. Birmingham New Street to Coventry is about 20-25 mins - bus after another 20 mins and I don't know your commute to the station or if you're driving for that matter. I think it's your own choice if you want to travel in the morning.
How did you guys find out about your offers? :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Oluchi97
How did you guys find out about your offers? :smile:

They emailed us - also track updated
Hey everyone, I don't really plan on reactivating my Facebook, unless super necessary (haven't used it in 5 years so it's really out of date), but does anybody have any information on accommodation, and how it works? I know we get less preference than undergrads with regard to campus accomodation
Yeah I mainly liked Birmingham because I'm a city gal myself!
Its so frustrating - I think nearly all Grad Med Courses are super late at getting back to people this year

Over use of the word ‘super’ -sounds so corny!, (corny being a joke.
Original post by ChayChayChew
Hey everyone, I don't really plan on reactivating my Facebook, unless super necessary (haven't used it in 5 years so it's really out of date), but does anybody have any information on accommodation, and how it works? I know we get less preference than undergrads with regard to campus accomodation

So the uni accommodation applications come out in June and close at the end of July. For our course we can either chose to live in Tocil, which is on campus or the uni have off campus accommodation in Coventry & Leamington Spa. Of course you could also privately rent if you wanted ☺️
Guys I can't find the facebook group could someone please send me a link?! :smile:
Hey everyone!

Massive congratulations on getting your offers! :smile: If you're wondering what to expect from your first term at med school, check out our guide on Starting Medical School.

Hope this helps! :smile:
The Medic Portal

Latest

Trending

Trending