Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
For accounting and finance
most likely going to:
Firm: Univeristy of Birmingham
Insure: University of Kent
Original post by ageshallnot
What did you put as an insurance?

What happens if you get something like A*AC and get rejected by Exeter because they are full up with applicants who met their offer. Wouldn't you be kicking yourself if Durham would have accepted you with that?

I have no insurance, as I've said already. If I don't get BBB I'll just have to deal with being in clearing - that's just how the system works. :smile: Exeter was my first choice and their offer of BBB was the lowest of my other 4. So what is the point of putting any insurance?
(edited 6 years ago)
For Law

Firm : KCL
Insurance : Bristol
Original post by Mystelle
I have no insurance, as I've said already. If I don't get BBB I'll just have to deal with being in clearing - that's just how the system works. :smile: Exeter was my first choice and their offer of BBB was the lowest of my other 4. So what is the point of putting any insurance?

I don't think you absorbed what I wrote; "What happens if you get something like A*AC and get rejected by Exeter because they are full up with applicants who met their offer. Wouldn't you be kicking yourself if Durham would have accepted you with that?"

See also the comments by
Original post by ageshallnot
I don't think you absorbed what I wrote; "What happens if you get something like A*AC and get rejected by Exeter because they are full up with applicants who met their offer. Wouldn't you be kicking yourself if Durham would have accepted you with that?"

See also the comments by @ihatePE

Then I'd be in clearing, simple as that.

Honestly, though, I've been wanting to go Exeter for a very long time and they've offered me £1,500 scholarship if I achieve AAB, which are my predicted grades. No way will I slack off and let such an amazing offer go to waste. I am well aware of the possibility of ending up in clearing, but dwelling on this would just cause unnecessary stress, when I can actually work hard towards achieving my offer.
Original post by Mystelle
Then I'd be in clearing, simple as that.

Honestly, though, I've been wanting to go Exeter for a very long time and they've offered me £1,500 scholarship if I achieve AAB, which are my predicted grades. No way will I slack off and let such an amazing offer go to waste. I am well aware of the possibility of ending up in clearing, but dwelling on this would just cause unnecessary stress, when I can actually work hard towards achieving my offer.

I hope you don't end up in clearing and wishing you had insured Durham on a 'just in case' basis. Good luck.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending