The Student Room Group

Who is looking forward to the month of March?

Scroll to see replies

A break from your 'CIA' training?
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
Obviously. What else sounds better than stuffing my face with junk food?
Drinking isnt allowed because of my religion but I still see ppl drinking their asses off.
Wait how old are you now?

I turned 18 at the end of last October
Original post by Xopher_
I turned 18 at the end of last October

Legal adult. Lucky..
Legal adult. Lucky..

Ha, you think that means anything in my house? My mum wouldn't let me drive to college today because of the snow. I'm always back before 6, otherwise my mum FREAKS out lol.
Original post by Xopher_
Ha, you think that means anything in my house? My mum wouldn't let me drive to college today because of the snow. I'm always back before 6, otherwise my mum FREAKS out lol.

Wow, ngl my parents would probably be the same, still treat me as if im 12 :colonhash:
Reply 65
That sounds fun! Not the exam part
Yep, I have so many friends in the second year and they are nervous asf
Thats good you got the first choice
Psychology, Chemistry and Biology. How about you?

Maths, Further Maths, Chemistry and Physics, although I highly regret keeping up chemistry because it just doesn't stick in my head... How are you finding chemistry?
Original post by Bobeth
Maths, Further Maths, Chemistry and Physics, although I highly regret keeping up chemistry because it just doesn't stick in my head... How are you finding chemistry?

I hate it. In secondary it was a subject that I enjoyed but now its getting to complicated for my head. Gonna try and drop it for next year
Wow, ngl my parents would probably be the same, still treat me as if im 12 :colonhash:

Same, it's so annoying :colonhash: Gotta learn how to be a ninja to get anywhere around here :biggrin:
Original post by Xopher_
Same, it's so annoying :colonhash: Gotta learn how to be a ninja to get anywhere around here :biggrin:

Even then, she will still be able to figure you out
Reply 69
I hate it. In secondary it was a subject that I enjoyed but now its getting to complicated for my head. Gonna try and drop it for next year

Yeah same it was good at GCSE. It's just a load of information now and it screws with me, especially the mechanisms and stuff. I don't blame you if you do drop it; I wish I had!
Lol what happened?

With a group of friends and they decided to trespass in an abandoned mill and let off fireworks and the police came and we ran but got caught. I didn't even want to be there but I was dragged out.
Lol what happened?

With a group of friends and they decided to trespass in an abandoned mill and let off fireworks and the police came and we ran but got caught. I didn't even want to be there but I was dragged out.

Original post by Xopher_
I self taught myself gcse maths because I didn't go to secondary school, and I got a C, so it's possible :smile:

You almost got arrested by a woman in a latex catsuit, or almost got arrested by the police? :biggrin:

It's an A or nothing. I wish I could say the former!
Original post by Bobeth
Yeah same it was good at GCSE. It's just a load of information now and it screws with me, especially the mechanisms and stuff. I don't blame you if you do drop it; I wish I had!

What are you predicted? And what do you want to study at Uni?
Original post by Hirsty97

Lol now that sounds lit, no pun intended :biggrin:
Ngl, interesting answers you gave when I asked you those questions. If I wasnt so reluctant of you, then I would of believed it.
Reply 75
What are you predicted? And what do you want to study at Uni?

A*A*A*A but that's probably not going to happen tbh. I'm literally just lazing around at home at the moment since I'm snowed in and school is cancelled until Monday (not going to complain lol) when I should be revising but oh well. I've applied to do Physics at uni. Have you had uni thoughts yet?
Original post by Bobeth
A*A*A*A but that's probably not going to happen tbh. I'm literally just lazing around at home at the moment since I'm snowed in and school is cancelled until Monday (not going to complain lol) when I should be revising but oh well. I've applied to do Physics at uni. Have you had uni thoughts yet?

I have taken a different route and chose not to go Uni in the future, even though Im being told to go but Im thinking about apprentiship. Not sure as its only my first year of college but thats a rough idea
Reply 77
I have taken a different route and chose not to go Uni in the future, even though Im being told to go but Im thinking about apprentiship. Not sure as its only my first year of college but thats a rough idea

Yeah it's early days still I guess. I think apprenticeships are a really good option these days actually. Some of them are really fantastic and you don't come out with thousands and thousands of debt. Plus 'hands on' experience is actually better for some professions imo.
Original post by Bobeth
Yeah it's early days still I guess. I think apprenticeships are a really good option these days actually. Some of them are really fantastic and you don't come out with thousands and thousands of debt. Plus 'hands on' experience is actually better for some professions imo.

Yep, I just feel like going to Uni is a waste of time and money. Like what if you come out in a couple of years with no degree? Then what
Hey guys,

So there are many reasons to why I look forward to this month but one of the main reasons is that I turn 17! Not much of a milestone but another year goes by x

How about you guys?

It's my birthday too, I'm 19 woop woop; becoming 19 isn't very exciting either.

Quick Reply

Latest