The Student Room Group

Why do girls draw the letter F on their face when they go out?

I'm just wondering what it means. I go to the University of Portsmouth and I notice that a lot of the girls (not all) draw an F on their face when they're going on a night out. It is particularly on a wednesday night when the sports teams go out. I've never seen a guy do it so I think it must be a thing girls do and I don't know if it is just a pompey thing or if people do it at other unis.
Original post by Anon7654
I'm just wondering what it means. I go to the University of Portsmouth and I notice that a lot of the girls (not all) draw an F on their face when they're going on a night out. It is particularly on a wednesday night when the sports teams go out. I've never seen a guy do it so I think it must be a thing girls do and I don't know if it is just a pompey thing or if people do it at other unis.

Must be a sports team thing? :holmes:
I've studied at and experienced many nights out at three different universities and have literally never seen that, so it's either a very new thing, a Pompey thing or at the very least a more Southern thing.
Perhaps they watched Red Dwarf a long time ago.
Reply 4
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Must be a sports team thing? :holmes:

Must have a meaning though

:iiam:

Well what's the name of the rugby team? or the football team? Hell, why don't you just ask one of the girls.
Reply 7
Original post by Kevin De Bruyne
Perhaps they watched Red Dwarf a long time ago.

Haha I like the idea. Sadly it is an F not an H and they draw it all over their face sometimes, rather than just on their forehead.
Reply 8
Original post by PlayWithMarkers
Well what's the name of the rugby team? or the football team? Hell, why don't you just ask one of the girls.

I've seen the football team do it. I've seen other teams do it as well but I didn't know what teams they were. I have asked a couple of the girls I knew in the teams but they refused to tell me.
I've seen the football team do it. I've seen other teams do it as well but I didn't know what teams they were. I have asked a couple of the girls I knew in the teams but they refused to tell me.

Does it mean 'fresher'? :beard:
Reply 10
Do you mean it as in on the cheekbone side of the face area? sounds like makeup contouring to me but really badly blended ones. i might be going on a tangent but that's what I'm speculating lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending