The Student Room Group

Is there anywhere online that has the AQA June 2017 exam series papers for Chem/Bio?

(edited 6 years ago)
stop trying to cheat on your mocks, youll get the mark scheme in due course
Reply 2
Your teachers will have access to them. If they want you to be able to access them, then if you ask they will give you the details. You will get your paper back in due course, once they're marked and sorted out, so just be patient.
Original post by hello2906
I don't want them to cheat on mocks or anything, we've just finished mocks but the teachers aren't giving us back the papers so I wanted to see the papers and mark schemes to see where I made mistakes and make notes from them.

Are you talking about gcse or a level?
(edited 6 years ago)
a-level

I don't think you'll find it, aqa are very strict with how the mark scheme and papers are shared, they even monitor and check the forums but probably not here and I have seen examples of this, you will probably have to just be patient and wait.

TSR save your IP address, your going to get a subpoenaed by AQA Legal Department for trying to undermine the integrity of the examination process and UCAS predictions system.

you dun messed up, best lawyer up
Original post by hannah00
TSR save your IP address, your going to get a subpoenaed by AQA Legal Department for trying to undermine the integrity of the examination process and UCAS predictions system.

you dun messed up, best lawyer up

Haha! Are you joking? I know I'm not the OP but this was too funny I had to comment. Stop trying to be smart and arrogant. You don't even know who this person is and have no direct proof and they said themself they had done the exam but were looking for mark scheme to see how they done, to be fair June 2017 was a long time so if they haven't got it back it makes sense why OP might want it, so they aren't cheating so sorry but I think your point is invalid.
Original post by Iahmed512
Haha! Are you joking? I know I'm not the OP but this was too funny I had to comment. Stop trying to be smart and arrogant. You don't even know who this person is and have no direct proof and they said themself they had done the exam but were looking for mark scheme to see how they done, to be fair June 2017 was a long time so if they haven't got it back it makes sense why OP might want it, so they aren't cheating so sorry but I think your point is invalid.

I have this magical gift called intuition, it allows me to perceive what people are trying to do even without "proof" or knowing their date of birth and other information about them

Dont be sorry, because your opinion dont affect lol, lion > sheep
I have this magical gift called intuition, it allows me to perceive what people are trying to do even without "proof" or knowing their date of birth and other information about them

You don't need "intuition" to be able figure out what people are trying to do. That is clear arrogance right there. I mentioned the proof part not in terms of you figuring it out but rather if you did really report it to TSR or "AQA Legal Department" which I'm pretty sure you didn't. I didn't mean sorry literally. I will actually say sorry if I need to, and if I actually am wrong which I would be willing to admit if I am wrong but with your arrogance I don't think you would even if it was the case.

well your intuition is clearly very wrong because ive already completed the mock paper last week :smile:
well your intuition is clearly very wrong because ive already completed the mock paper last week :smile:

Exactly, that's what I said, you've done the paper so can't be cheating.

Quick Reply

Latest