The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No one in my family thinks in this way. Many people think of doing jobs in my age
Original post by Fasih123
I want to become famous and popular. I don't want to do a job whole my life and do something for which I will get in the news (for good reasons). I want to do something bigger than life and something which will make my family and friends proud.

Many famous celebrities start off with regular jobs until they find their passion. It may take 1 year or even 30. Point is don't do something for fame but do it because you love it. That's what distinguishes famous celebrities to those who want fame.
Fasih, can you please log off?
Original post by Mr_Robot
Many famous celebrities start off with regular jobs until they find their passion. It may take 1 year or even 30. Point is don't do something for fame but do it because you love it. That's what distinguishes famous celebrities to those who want fame.

you deserve a medal for taking this seriously

unfortunately I only have a shiny candy wrapper.
Fasih just wants fame I'll assume to sell them waistcoats and upgrade his family local cornershop business I assume?
Okay...
Reply 7
Are you looking to be TSR famous? Keep doing what you’re currently doing you might end up being TSRs officially most hated user.
Become a rapist or terrorist?
bruh indeed :rofl: I think pretty much most people on TSR know of Fasih, whether they want to or not :tongue:
Got Koolaid has Pepe in his avatar like Got Milk. I think they're the same person.

HAHAH he got banned, I was probably right
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by HateOCR
Are you looking to be TSR famous? Keep doing what you’re currently doing you might end up being TSRs officially most hated user.

Unfortunately, that's probably me.
Original post by lolzo_returns
Unfortunately, that's probably me.

I have no clue who you are, you a troll?
Original post by getmeoffmyphone
I have no clue who you are, you a troll?

I'm not a troll. I used to be hated on TSR so I was just saying. And even when I want to change, people still critiscise.
Original post by lolzo_returns
I'm not a troll. I used to be hated on TSR so I was just saying. And even when I want to change, people still critiscise.

You’re the guy who was making corny jokes on threads weren’t you
I don't think anyone knew my old acc, @IcelandicSkies did they? I'd be impressed if anyone besides that creep @stefano865 remembered who I was xD I'm an old tsr user, before feb of this year I hadn't been here for a year
Original post by HateOCR

Yes, I'm that guy. But don't worry. I don't want to do that anymore. I have changed.
Original post by HateOCR

Wanted to be tsr’s first professional comedian or some sh*te. Aka a glorified troll...
Rather make money and not be pestered
Same

Latest