The Student Room Group

UNIQ Summer School 2018

Scroll to see replies

Is anyone waiting on responses? I applied for oncology but I haven't gotten a rejection or acceptance email, It says they they were going to post the results at 3pm today on the website.
Reply 141
Original post by Uuloffi
Is anyone waiting on responses? I applied for oncology but I haven't gotten a rejection or acceptance email, It says they they were going to post the results at 3pm today on the website.

Here's what it says on the UNIQ website
"If you have applied and, after 1 March, have still not got an email after checking your spam folder, please email [email protected] and we will re-send the details to you. Please be aware that we can not give details out over the phone and can only send the response to the email indicated at the time of applying to us."
Original post by ella01
Here's what it says on the UNIQ website
"If you have applied and, after 1 March, have still not got an email after checking your spam folder, please email [email protected] and we will re-send the details to you. Please be aware that we can not give details out over the phone and can only send the response to the email indicated at the time of applying to us."

Thanks! Must have missed that haha, will send them an email soon.
Original post by HT2412
Heyup! Not the same course, I'm on History: Race and Protest but the same dates as you!

Oooh, sounds interesting! Well done on getting in!!
Same.😂I forgot I applied for it, so I was pleasantly surprised today when I checked my email.
Original post by thatguy606
I got into the summer physics course. I had even forgot that about it and was surprised when I saw the email.
(edited 6 years ago)
I got accepted for Engineering during the summer too.☺
Original post by urgurlbecca
Got acepted for UNIQ engineering during the summer! Is anyone else going, feel free to PM me

(Got 7A*s and 39s at GCSE, live in an area with acorn value of 52)
Congrats to everyone who got in! I got in for Chemistry:smile:Anyone here from Northern Ireland?
I got into Spanish at Oxford in July, and I'm really excited because I truly didn't expect to get in when I applied. My GCSEs seem to be low in comparison to everyone here (4 A*, 2 A, 4 B), but I am from a "low progression area" so I guess that's it.
I'm super pleased I got in though
(edited 6 years ago)
Has anyone got a spring medical sciences place?
Original post by Sasha Limbu
I got accepted for Engineering during the summer too.☺

Congratulations and I hope to see you there!! <3
I got in for medicine for the 1st-6th July🙂 Anyone else accepted for the same dates?
Original post by Chloelb14
I got in for medicine for the 1st-6th July🙂 Anyone else accepted for the same dates?

I got accepted for the same dates! (For Chemistry)
Original post by fabulous-tori
I got accepted for the same dates! (For Chemistry)

Awh cool!!! Maybe I’ll see you there:smile:
Anyone else going between the 1st - 6th July? (I'm doing the linguistics course)
Reply 154
Original post by ZakMinett
Anyone else going between the 1st - 6th July? (I'm doing the linguistics course)

I’m going on that date too!! For biomed :smile:
Reply 155
For the people that recieved offers, after you accepted/rejected them did you recieve a confirmation email about your decision??
Original post by bookloverlolly
Rejected for chemistry. Not really surprised.

I wouldn’t be so bothered if I hadn’t had a second opportunity snatched away this week. However, I am going to a study day in March. The thing I’m most interested in though is when the invites to UNIQ Digital are being sent out. I’m presuming that these are out at a later date and I honestly can’t wait to get stuck in.

I'm going to the chemistry study day in March too - mine is on Tuesday 13th March x
Original post by aaliyahrenee
I'm going to the chemistry study day in March too - mine is on Tuesday 13th March x

Same! Hope see you there! Do you have accommodation?
Original post by Amyyy11
I got accepted for the UNIQ summer school for maths and statistics !

ahh sound, I'm doing maths and stats too! Feel bad though, there are so many better mathematicians I know that didn't get on x
Original post by dmckee
For the people that recieved offers, after you accepted/rejected them did you recieve a confirmation email about your decision??

I accepted my place but I haven't received an email back confirming my decision - in the acceptance email they did say that it may take up to 15 days i think? Though that confuses me because it said I only have a week to accept my place yet how do I know if it's definitely confirmed if they don't send me a confirmation by next week?

Hopefully I get an email soon.. after confirming my place it did say an email would be sent in 48 hours. A bit weird, the information contradicts itself

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending