The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

No I’m 38 wife is 66 my stepdaughter is a year-old the me 39 I have a stepdaughter is 25 has a boyfriend 40 We’ll get on and have fun and make enough and go for a girl
Original post by EmbooXx
I've never really liked guys my own age and I only used 25 as an example age because I don't currently like anyone but If i was to get in a relationship with someone around that age group, would it be wrong? And how much could you do before it became illegal?

There is a great difference between those ages in terms of maturity and experience. You are still a child in the eyes of the law whereas the 25 year old is not. Of course it is a different story if you're 25 and the other person is 34, my parents have an 8 year gap and they're doing fine.

You are a child at this point so we could see it as wrong at this moment but once you are older it could be justifiable. However there is an issue if there is a 25 year old interested in a 16 year old and vice versa.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 42
Just thought I'd update everyone that I have a boyfriend who'said 19 so before I get any more perverted comments, no I'm not single and no I don't to get to know you better
Reply 43
Original post by EmbooXx
Just thought I'd update everyone that I have a boyfriend who'said 19 so before I get any more perverted comments, no I'm not single and no I don't to get to know you better

@Marc30 will be heartbroken

Spoiler

Reply 44
Original post by ANM775

Spoiler

OMG
Hahahahhaha
Original post by ANM775

Spoiler

Looking at his post history and his dress sense:

Marc30
What colour pair of jeans should i be wearing with this top ? http://www.next.co.uk/g223412s4 The only pair of trainers i have is Navy addidas Samba.

He must be a certified nonce.
Reply 46
Original post by anonymous
looking at his post history and his dress sense:

He must be a certified nonce.

pahahhahah
It's a sizeable age gap.

Personal choice is important, I wouldn't be happy in 30 years time I had 16 year old dating s 25 year old.
Original post by EmbooXx
I've never really liked guys my own age and I only used 25 as an example age because I don't currently like anyone but If i was to get in a relationship with someone around that age group, would it be wrong? And how much could you do before it became illegal?

Jacob, Reaboahm and Solomon did not wrack their brains over the age thing. Neither should we.
100% agree with this.. it happened to me and this is exactly what he did
Original post by jdddd
The Student thread is not Tinder.

I hope Marc30 is locked up cause wtf

Latest

Trending

Trending