The Student Room Group

Have you ever witnessed a "glow up" in any of your exes?

Did it make you jealous? Did it make you rethink things? Or did it not make a difference.

One that dumped me really let himself go but I don't think that was related to our relationship ending, he just moved. Made it easier to get over him though. Lookswise he's back to normal now but I can tell he's matured a lot. Still kind of like him.

One that I ended things with is now in a reasonably well known band. It's the biggest F U but I don't mind, I'm genuinely happy for him. It's just funny how far he's come compared to me. Lookswise I think he's got worse but probably because I'm not seeing him in the same light.

Another kind of ex has improved a lot but I still don't see him that way.
Original post by Anonymous
Did it make you jealous? Did it make you rethink things? Or did it not make a difference.

One that dumped me really let himself go but I don't think that was related to our relationship ending, he just moved. Made it easier to get over him though. Lookswise he's back to normal now but I can tell he's matured a lot. Still kind of like him.

One that I ended things with is now in a reasonably well known band. It's the biggest F U but I don't mind, I'm genuinely happy for him. It's just funny how far he's come compared to me. Lookswise I think he's got worse but probably because I'm not seeing him in the same light.

Another kind of ex has improved a lot but I still don't see him that way.

What band is your ex in?
He got worse if anything :laugh:
nah, about the same. she's also wised up so we're pretty good friends now and probably have a better relationship now than when we were dating in terms of how healthy it is. we're not into each other at all anymore.
Reply 4
Original post by badmantipster
What band is your ex in?

Haha definitely not saying in case anyone knows it and knows him. But it's just a generic indie band with teenage fangirls.
Original post by Anonymous
Haha definitely not saying in case anyone knows it and knows him. But it's just a generic indie band with teenage fangirls.

Aight but how popular?
Reply 6
Original post by badmantipster
Aight but how popular?

Similar to Wolf Alice
What is a glow up?
its basically going from ugly to hot, like Neville Longbottom from harry potter, he's sexy af now
Well I was with 1 girl and she definitely looks hotter than when I was with her but she wasnt bad back then. But im not jealous I have seen her go through many boyfriends but we left each other on good terms and we still talk.
Reply 10
Haha, no.
I don't have an ex and tbh I wouldn't be able to care if I did.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending