The Student Room Group

Myerscough Veterinary Nursing 2018??

Going to Myerscough College in Preston this year (2018) to do veterinary nursing. Was wondering what the college is like, is it worth living at Myerscough accommodation or staying in Preston accommodation?? And anyone doing vet nursing there what the course is like? Thanks x

Scroll to see replies

Original post by katie456x
Going to Myerscough College in Preston this year (2018) to do veterinary nursing. Was wondering what the college is like, is it worth living at Myerscough accommodation or staying in Preston accommodation?? And anyone doing vet nursing there what the course is like? Thanks x

Moved to the vet med forum :smile:
Reply 2

Hi im Chloe,
I'm going to be starting myerscough in September too. I was speaking to a rep from myerscough at a ucas exibition and he said it's a great little place to live.

Also my tutor who is a veterinary nurse said the course at Myerscough is one of the best in the country.

Are you going to an applicant day there. I'm going to the one on the 23rd of April.
Reply 3
Original post by Chloet97
Hi im Chloe,
I'm going to be starting myerscough in September too. I was speaking to a rep from myerscough at a ucas exibition and he said it's a great little place to live.

Also my tutor who is a veterinary nurse said the course at Myerscough is one of the best in the country.

Are you going to an applicant day there. I'm going to the one on the 23rd of April.

Yeah i'm gonna go the 23rd of April one, are you from Liverpool?
Reply 4
Yeah i'm gonna go the 23rd of April one, are you from Liverpool?

Awesome. Me too. No im not from liverpool. im actually from Ireland. Its cool to finally talk to someone who is going to myerscough though.
Reply 5
Yeah, hopefully see you there then!

Hi! I don’t have any advice but I’m starting there in September as well so I thought I’d comment. I’m going to the applicant day next week and I’m so nervous cause I don’t know anyone else who’s going, but hopefully it’ll be alright. I know a few girls on the diploma course who have a couple of the same tutors as the degree course and they’ve told me they’re lovely :smile: xx
Hi I'm a third year nurse at Myerscough and I'd definitely reccomened living on campus! The course is very demanding and the last thing you want to be doing is travelling to and from every day. Also it's a laugh living in. You'll all love it. See you at applicant day :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Chloet97
Hi, sorry I'm only replying now.

I hope your applicant day went well and I'm sure there was nothing to be nervous about.

Im starting at Myerscough too. It would be great to start getting to know people.
The applicant day was really good thanks, it was interesting to have a proper tour and meet a few people :smile: it would be really nice to know some people before we start!
Original post by Charl2602
The applicant day was really good thanks, it was interesting to have a proper tour and meet a few people :smile: it would be really nice to know some people before we start!

That's amazing! I'm really excited for mine in a few weeks. :smile:

Where are you from? Are you going to be staying in there accommodation :smile:
I’m from Preston so I’ll be living at home since it’s only a 20 minute drive from me! The accommodation does look quite nice though
I’m from Preston so I’ll be living at home since it’s only a 20 minute drive from me! The accommodation does look quite nice though

Awesome. Your so lucky to he living so close.

Yeah the accomadation looks great. :smile:. I'm coming from Ireland so I hope it's as good as it looks. 😂

Are you on Facebook?

I think it would be easier to stay on touch rather than on this 😂
Oh wow Ireland! That’s so cool, I’m not on Facebook but I can dm you my snapchat if you want? That’s the only social media I really use :smile:
Oh wow Ireland! That’s so cool, I’m not on Facebook but I can dm you my snapchat if you want? That’s the only social media I really use :smile:

Yeah I'm quite far away 😂. Oh damm I don't have snapchat 😂.

We can just chat on here if that's cool. I'm guessing you name is Charlie 😂.
Yeah that’s fine haha, I’m Charlotte ☺️ Are you starting Myerscough straight from college? I left college a couple of years ago so I’m starting a bit late but I think I’ll do alright with getting back into it, hopefully anyway!
Yeah that’s fine haha, I’m Charlotte ☺️ Are you starting Myerscough straight from college? I left college a couple of years ago so I’m starting a bit late but I think I’ll do alright with getting back into it, hopefully anyway!

😂 sorry I called you Charlie. Hi I'm Chloe. No im going from college. But I took a break between high school and college. So I'll be 20 when i start in September. :smile:

You'll be totally fine girl :smile:
Don’t worry I get called Charlie a lot 😂 ahh that’s so cool, I’m 20 as well so I’m glad there’s someone my age starting at the same time :smile:
Don’th worry I get called Charlie a lot 😂 ahh that’s so cool, I’m 20 as well so I’m glad there’s someone my age starting at the same time :smile:[/QUOT

Yay that's so awesome. I was worried that I'd be a lot older than everyone else.

Your 20. Who's older. When's your birthday :biggrin:
My birthdays the 26th of Feb! When’s yours?? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending