The Student Room Group

Why do boys remove girls?

Scroll to see replies

Some guys do it when they get bored and just don't want to speak to you anymore, or because they've founds someone better to get close to and don't want to own up to it.
Reply 21
Original post by badmantipster
It seems quite random but I think he maybe trying to play with u

I think so too. Everybody who knows him describes him as being such a decent boy with good morals. But I’m starting to think otherwise
Boys aren't all complicated and have a deep meaning behind everything lol. If you're blocked or removed then they're not interested aha. However, if they're ghosting you then either they are not interested, wasting for the right time to start talking, or they don't think they're good enough to pop up so don't waste there time lol.
Original post by Ebony55
I think so too. Everybody who knows him describes him as being such a decent boy with good morals. But I’m starting to think otherwise

People act different to different people
Reply 24
Original post by Somtochi
Boys aren't all complicated and have a deep meaning behind everything lol. If you're blocked or removed then they're not interested aha. However, if they're ghosting you then either they are not interested, wasting for the right time to start talking, or they don't think they're good enough to pop up so don't waste there time lol.

Me and this boy spoke 2-3 times in a day, several times a week. And he usually messaged me first. And it was going so well. But I haven’t spoken to him since Monday and I looked today and he’s removed me.
Original post by Ebony55
We spoke 2-3 times in a day, several times a week. He usually messaged me first and we got on really well. So now I don’t understand why he’s removed me

Sounds like he is attention seeking. He probably wants you to message him on other social media and question why you removed him, this will let him know that you noticed he removed you and that you care enough to ask.

It really depends on what actually happened though, there might be some other reasons you're not thinking of.
Original post by Ebony55
That is one of the most likely reasons as to why he removed me, but I don’t know for certain. Do you think it is worthwhile me messaging him and asking why he removed me? Or is it something that is best just left?

thats harassment and stalking. Simple he removed you because he doesn't want to talk to you so leave him alone instead of harassing him.
Reply 27
Original post by Ninja Squirrel
Sounds like he is attention seeking. He probably wants you to message him on other social media and question why you removed him, this will let him know that you noticed he removed you and that you care enough to ask.

It really depends on what actually happened though, there might be some other reasons you're not thinking of.

It’s just very hard to know what his intentions are behind the removal. Maybe he has found another girl to talk to, maybe he’s just not interested anymore, the list is endless. I guess the solution to this is to message him elsewhere and ask why he removed me.
Reply 28
People act different to different people

That is very true
Original post by Ebony55
It’s just very hard to know what his intentions are behind the removal. Maybe he has found another girl to talk to, maybe he’s just not interested anymore, the list is endless. I guess the solution to this is to message him elsewhere and ask why he removed me.

I wouldnt remove you :wink:
Original post by Ebony55
Me and this boy spoke 2-3 times in a day, several times a week. And he usually messaged me first. And it was going so well. But I haven’t spoken to him since Monday and I looked today and he’s removed me.

to sum it all up, we don't know.
Original post by Ebony55

He might have removed you because he felt you were not putting in any effort into the conversations? Never messaging him first, taking long to reply, giving short replies etc. The only way you'll know is to ask him.
Original post by Ebony55

Yeh scrap what i said, because somethings wrong there. You need to ask him why first and if not then act like you don't care and he'll be crawling back to you for acceptance if he only did it too get your attention etc. However, it depends because he could have been told something about you that made him remove you, that you may need to find out for yourself. If not. Then he's simply seeking your attention and testing if you care enough to go out of your way and find out what the 'problem' is. That's just general advice though ahah good luck!
Reply 33
Original post by Somtochi
Yeh scrap what i said, because somethings wrong there. You need to ask him why first and if not then act like you don't care and he'll be crawling back to you for acceptance if he only did it too get your attention etc. However, it depends because he could have been told something about you that made him remove you, that you may need to find out for yourself. If not. Then he's simply seeking your attention and testing if you care enough to go out of your way and find out what the 'problem' is. That's just general advice though ahah good luck!

Thank you so much. There is no harm in just asking him why he removed me, as then I will know his intentions behind the removal and it will put my mind at ease.
Reply 34
He might have removed you because he felt you were not putting in any effort into the conversations? Never messaging him first, taking long to reply, giving short replies etc. The only way you'll know is to ask him.

I will be sure to ask him tomorrow. Thank you for your advice :smile:
I removed all the girls I cared about because they discarded it me every time I saw a picture of them laughing and smiling it felt like being stabbed
Reply 36

Update on the situation. I just looked on his Instagram and he has a girls name in his bio. I’m so very shocked because he seemed so very decent. But he is without a doubt a player.
Original post by Ebony55
Update on the situation. I just looked on his Instagram and he has a girls name in his bio. I’m so very shocked because he seemed so very decent. But he is without a doubt a player.

It would seem like he got with another girl and just dropped you.
I would usually remove a girl if i either havnt chatted with them in a while or dont want to talk to them.

Hi its me the boy you wanted to chat with on snapchat...I would love to but....I don't have snapchat!!! I am gay and please send me a picture of yourself and we can chat on TSR I will make a "Call out to badmantipser" on the relationship forumn and we can chat there!!!
Original post by Ebony55
Thank you so much. There is no harm in just asking him why he removed me, as then I will know his intentions behind the removal and it will put my mind at ease.

Did you find out? I'm curious lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending