The Student Room Group

Horrible girls

There’s a group of girls on my course who are utter *****. They speak to me like I’m a peice of ****, I’m nice, and ask them things I get a crappy reply on Facebook or something then in person I almost get disregarded . Yet to my friend they are lovely. I know I don’t see them much but it’s bugging me. Why don’t they like me? What have I done? I don’t care... but I do. I’m always nice to people. I used to be a bold faced ***** back in the day and I prefer to not be like that I find rude people horrible and there’s just no need as t makes people feel bad about themselves. Maybe that’s why I’m extra nice because I’m lonely and no how it feels? I think it’s affecting me more because I have anxiety and I chose not to be a cow to anyone or be nasty back. I just ignore it. Nothing is said to my face. I wouldn’t be able to hold back then. But on messages I’m just acting like I don’t notice. Any advice ? Maybe just tell me it doesn’t matter as with anxiety no matter how much I say I don’t care... my brain says yeah but what about ...... 😡
to be honest you're just triggered
They're really not worth worrying about. Act like you don't care, there's a lot of power in that.
Reply 3
Original post by TimetoLogOut
to be honest you're just triggered

What does that mean lol
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
They're really not worth worrying about. Act like you don't care, there's a lot of power in that.

Thank you. I think so too. :smile: I just like to hear it from someone else lol
Seriously, some people are just like that. Don't stoop to their level, just carry on being nice or stop talking to hem completely. In all walks of life you will come across people who will take instant dislike to you for no apparent reason. I met a girl in uni who was really good friends with all of my friends and though i was nice to her and made an effort she evidently had no interest in being friends with me, so i eventually gave up. There is nothing you can do, That's life.
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you. I think so too. :smile: I just like to hear it from someone else lol

Ha, fair enough
There’s a phrase, kill them with kindness. Do just that, eventually others will see what they are. However, if it becomes something that is beginning to affect your mental health you must tell someone.
the more they see it affects you the worse it gets, the less you seem to care... the better the outcome.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending