The Student Room Group

ex-muslim hijabi... unfortunately AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by justanotherchica
am I TSR famous?!

Any AMA thread on Islam is a direct route to TSR fame.
Lool nice, Islam is a banter religion, left too. I don't think there are many more exmuslims on the site. Seems more common for women to leave than men, no wonder tbh.

What do you think is the most banterous hadith?
I will make a new thread to now clarify any misunderstandings as I do not want to de-rail this thread. Gheebah is also partaking therefore its best if we put a stop to it InshaAllah(God-willing!).

Thank you. :smile:.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 83
Ex Muslim, forced hijabi
ask me any question you like :smile:

Hi. What do you think about Jesus?
Original post by Jheinexx
So not true. Stop acting like you know us all. We help anyone in need

Lol I am an Ex-Muslim myself.

Getting mail in my postbox for Ramadan about Islamic Relief charities to support those from impoverished Muslim countries and give Zakat for those who are suffering.

Not one time did I recieve mail from them asking if I wanted to aid someone of another religion.

Islam is a sect, where the rule is either you're one of us and you get treated like family, or not, and get ostracized and left to fend for yourself.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by 12345username
Oh and also your literally just talking about all this bad stuff in the religion and that's called spreading hate, all religions have bad parts its up to us to decide which parts to take seriously and which to ignore. You literally made this thread to beef muslims bc you have a personal issue with them (obvs because your family are rude to you so your generalising how they treated you to all muslims)

Wat?
This has to be bait.
because i am forced to wear it

Where do you live?
I hate my religion so much, I wish I was hindu or sikh or buddhist... anything but Muslim. It has ruined my life. I'm jealous of the girls at school and their free lives. Summer is the worst even though I love hot weather, all the girls are wearing barely anything and I have to walk out in a tent, it makes me feel so bitter.

No one in any point of history but particularly in the 21st Century should have to endure that. For those that dispute Islam being totalitarian how else would you describe a religion that seeks to micromanage your daily life to every minute detail? Sounds like the quintessence of totalitarianism to me.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Where do you live?

London

ALso.. can people ask me questions like this
If youwanna debate Islam go to other threads
Original post by No1 PIMP

Getting mail in my postbox for Ramadan about Islamic Relief charities to support those from impoverished Muslim countries and give Zakat for those who are suffering.

Not one time did I recieve mail from them asking if I wanted to aid someone of another religion.

Islam is a sect, where the rule is either you're one of us treated like family, or not, and get ostracized and left to fend for yourself.

That was your experience and it isnt the same for everyone. They help everyone. Ugh im so tired of having to say some muslims over and over again. We’re not just one person. A billion people
Original post by somemightsay888
Lool nice, Islam is a banter religion, left too. I don't think there are many more exmuslims on the site. Seems more common for women to leave than men, no wonder tbh.

Some people from the tribe of `Ukl came to the Prophet (ﷺ) and embraced Islam. The climate of Medina did not suit them, so the Prophet (ﷺ) ordered them to go to the (herd of milch) camels of charity and to drink, their milk and urine (as a medicine)

http://quranx.com/Hadith/Bukhari/USC-MSA/Volume-8/Book-82/Hadith-794/
I don't think there are many more exmuslims on the site. What do you think is the most banterous hadith?

:hi::hi::hi:

Question wasn't posed to me, I know but I personally cracked up for a good 20 minutes at the one where if you don't get up to pray fajr, the shaytan takes a piss in your ears
Original post by No1 PIMP

Islam is a sect, where the rule is either you're one of us and you get treated like family, or not, and get ostracized and left to fend for yourself.

my mosque organises charity events whenever natural disasters occur in non muslim and muslim countries....
London

ALso.. can people ask me questions like this
If youwanna debate Islam go to other threads

Thought you might have been in Iran or something. I assume the reason you can't remove it is due to family pressure?

It was said to Anas “What did you hear the Prophet saying about garlic?” Anas replied, “Whoever has eaten (garlic) should not approach our mosque.”

A person was mentioned before the Prophet (p.b.u.h.) and he was told that he had kept on sleeping till morning and had not got up for the prayer. The Prophet said, “Satan urinated in his ears.”
:u::biggrin:
Original post by Tosspot
Wat?
This has to be bait.

wdym
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Thought you might have been in Iran or something. I assume the reason you can't remove it is due to family pressure?

living in london is a nightmare
so many muslims and I know so many of them too! I can't go out without a hijab without being spotted by some person or the other who interrogates me about why im not wearing a hijab.
I wanted to reply and tell her that I studied Arabic for six years and got an A in GCSE arabic but the thread was blocked because I swore on there. It was the most frustrating moment ever lol... because miss shortee went away from that thread thinking im an idiot.

Yup, that's TSR. :colonhash:
Original post by 12345username
:clap2:wanted to rep you again but can't

Dw ill give you a rep:smile: continue
Original post by Hirsty97
Some people from the tribe of `Ukl came to the Prophet (ﷺ) and embraced Islam. The climate of Medina did not suit them, so the Prophet (ﷺ) ordered them to go to the (herd of milch) camels of charity and to drink, their milk and urine (as a medicine)

http://quranx.com/Hadith/Bukhari/USC-MSA/Volume-8/Book-82/Hadith-794/

>Converts
>Told to drink piss anyway

Original post by orderofthelotus
:hi::hi::hi:

Question wasn't posed to me, I know but I personally cracked up for a good 20 minutes at the one where if you don't get up to pray fajr, the shaytan takes a piss in your ears

I do like the shaytan ones, one of my favourites was that any food dropped or left is eaten by shaytan :rofl:

But

Nothing beats this

Spoiler

Remember kids. Diddling minors and rampant rape is a-okay with Mo. But patronising female singers? Nope. That is too far :toofunny:

Quick Reply